PDA

View Full Version : the classifieds section

ochy38
08-03-2008, 02:00 PM
i think the way the classifieds section is set up is kinda cool. I was thinkin the other day, however, that 99% of the time i am on here, i forget that it exists. I have to think im not the only one who feels this way. Maybe there could be some sort of "forum heading" (not sure what they are called but on the main page were it shows the different forums and newest threads, somethin like that) that would highlight when a new posting is placed and would stand out so people like me dont forget about it. I know i would probably sell some stuff on it if i remember it even existed!

dagr8tim
08-03-2008, 02:48 PM
I agree. I've been to it afew times, but figured if I was selling anything. I'd just post it in the general discussions form.

Zaloryan
08-05-2008, 03:39 AM
Multiply by 3. Sorry, but there's no way for me to see if someone viewed my sale ad. A topic seems more practical for simple publicity purposes. And I commonly forget about the classified ad section myself.

Pontiac6ksteawd
08-05-2008, 05:57 AM
Theres a classified section??

Cutlass
08-06-2008, 05:02 AM
The current classifieds system has some bugs, and I'm contemplating switching to using forums. I'm just not entirely happy with it.

ochy38
08-06-2008, 09:04 PM
i think its def a cool idea, it just needs to have some kind of notification so we dont forget about it