PDA

View Full Version : For Sale/wanted parts section?

BCs71
10-11-2007, 04:20 AM
I don't want to step on anyone's toes and I didn't see a request for this yet so here goes...

I had to get rid of our trusty and beloved Ciera not too long ago. Unfortunately the junkyard made us the best offer for the car and off it went. I kept some International-specific parts for the purpose of selling off and offering to forum members here just in case it could be handy.

With the new format here I don't see a Sale/Wanted section like there used to be - so I am hesitant to put up what parts I still have. I won't do that until I get permission from mods/admin to do it and instructed where it is appropriate.

Thanks,
BC

PS - new site looks great.

Cutlass
10-11-2007, 01:50 PM
I am working on a more comprehensive classifieds system than simply creating new forums and letting people post in there. I should have it ready in the next week or so.

BCs71
11-03-2007, 03:12 AM
Just curious if there is any update on this new classifieds system?

Cutlass
11-06-2007, 06:15 PM
I have just about all of the edits done on it. Should be ready shortly.

85_Ciera_Rebuild
11-24-2007, 01:31 AM
I am working on a more comprehensive classifieds system than simply creating new forums and letting people post in there.

OK...that's cool...how about "Off Topic" section?

Cutlass
11-28-2007, 05:40 PM
OK...that's cool...how about "Off Topic" section?

I don't really want us getting too "offtopic," but the General forum can be used for occasional random thoughts.

Cutlass
12-09-2007, 05:03 PM
I pretty much have the second half of December off work, so I'll get some things done around here then.