PDA

View Full Version : stupid disabled car laws........

LordDurock
10-12-2007, 09:38 PM
who esle thinks thats bs? ware i live you cant keep a unregestered car on you protery unless its in building:mad: i dont get it why cant you keep a car or 3 around for parts.

any thoughs on this

Pontiac6ksteawd
10-12-2007, 11:01 PM
In my area you can, but only if its under a car cover, or garaged.

LordDurock
10-12-2007, 11:13 PM
thats what they say wre i live but putting a car over on it doent count

it makes me made becuase i friend of mine is picking up a buick centurion with a preffect intiors and a good running 455 adn trany

what his going to do i put the 455 buick in his chevel and give me the rear end and drive line out of his (he has a small block) and the the shell of the car for free but my house has enough of the "dissbeled cars" and me have bitchy naybors trying ot steel are land so they'll do anything........

sry to all of you that dont care i needed to vent.

but that well be a hot care when hes done......

86euro
10-13-2007, 02:58 AM
I got a letter from the city in the mail last year for my "junk" cars sitting around. I don't know who, but someone must have complained. I was a little offended, seeing as how all of them run/drive and have current tags except one. The one that didn't (my '86 euro 4door) was simply just parked next to my garage and looked presentable. I would have been fined if I didn't move it into the garage, so it's been there ever since.
What i don't understand is, my town is full of cars, trucks, RVs, etc that haven't moved or been registered in years, so why pick on me?

Electra_T_Type
10-13-2007, 03:03 AM
Dude I know my neighbors bitch about my Park Avenue with no hood even though it is very clean and my neighbor has a old molester van with '04 registration and no one says anything. I mean my f#@king Oldsmobile got stolen because I coulden't park it at my house.

Burgundy Ciera
10-13-2007, 03:47 AM
Wow Thats a bummer.
Luckily My Neighbors don't care.
We Have a rusted hulk of a 1935 Mack offroad dumptruck at the end of our driveway and they have a 1968 Suburban partially buried in a old well with the front fenders and hood sticking straight up in the air at the end of their driveway.
And The County has never said anything about it.
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/cutlassguyeightyeight/Picture737.jpg

LordDurock
10-13-2007, 04:07 AM
well i will ement we have like 13 unregerster cars in variuse states from totaled to, kinda messed up to running.........but there all in a pit thats cant be seen that easly. we do try and make the land look nice.

idk they didnt used o complain and we used to have a few more........ but they been trying to steal land they dont have rights to os that can make millions. so its turned in to cat fight

LordDurock
10-13-2007, 04:08 AM
nice truck........

LordDurock
10-13-2007, 04:12 AM
Dude I know my neighbors bitch about my Park Avenue with no hood even though it is very clean and my neighbor has a old molester van with '04 registration and no one says anything. I mean my f#@king Oldsmobile got stolen because I coulden't park it at my house.

i know what you mean 2 house down there a guy with dead rusting tractors and up the street the the guys got a 30's ford flat bed just rushing to hell (for the past 18 years) along with every thing from striped trucks to half a pop up camper...........

Burgundy Ciera
10-13-2007, 04:32 AM
nice truck........
Thanks

dcjredline
10-13-2007, 01:33 PM
I have always had 5 or so cars in my driveway only having 3 of them registered. Now only 2 of them sit OUTSIDE the garage and one is undercover. Luckily I know 3 of my neighbors and they aint complainin. I hope to STAY this lucky forever or the garage will turn into STORAGE instead of parking cause I GOTTA HAVE MY PARTS CARS!!

Tonglebeak
10-13-2007, 03:06 PM
Where the hell do you guys live? Nazi germany? I've heard of no such law around here in maryland :D

Slacker
10-15-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm pretty sure they have that law by us too, I know they're strict about it in the next town over but where I live it isn't so bad. I don't think there's been a time since I started driving that there wasn't an unregistered car plopped in my driveway. :)

Hey Ciera, does that Mac run? haha something like that would be a blast to drive.

LordDurock
10-15-2007, 08:43 PM
Where the hell do you guys live? Nazi germany? I've heard of no such law around here in maryland :D

in LOVELAND..............lol............it not realy inforced exspecaly were i live but when people start complaing stuff start to happen. noughting happened yet up who wants to risk it.

94century
10-15-2007, 09:07 PM
if people complained where i live id just fence in my yard. but my neighbors dont complain and i still live with my parents so i couldnt fence the yard in.

LordDurock
10-15-2007, 11:42 PM
yea the said part is my nabor is a x shariff so yea...........f all the way around but i still ive me my partend so or else i would have space to but a the shell

dcjredline
10-16-2007, 02:06 AM
I already have a chain link fence MAYBE some plastic or some other covering is in my future. That would keep the LITTLE **** HEAD DOG behind me from seeing me when he is outside too. That F-ing thing will sit and bark at me for 2 hours even if I am just sitting out on my freakin DECK!!! Feel like taking a sling shot to his ASS!!!!

erich
10-24-2007, 07:58 AM
I have run into this problem too often. I have 1 car not registered..but i have it all locked up in a building and only bring it out to show and to race.

My suggestion is to purchase an inexpensive carport. They hide and protect and keep the municipality off your butt.