PDA

View Full Version : Curved ciera dash trim w/vents

Tonglebeak
02-13-2009, 05:12 PM
Just wondering if anyone has a ciera curved vent dash trim/vent set for sale. Color shouldn't matter

SCREECH
02-14-2009, 09:56 AM
Just wondering if anyone has a ciera curved vent dash trim/vent set for sale. Color shouldn't matter
I'm not sure if I already have any extra sitting in my garage or not. If you did have a choice of colour, what would it be?

Tonglebeak
02-14-2009, 01:02 PM
Probably gray, but if not I'll just repaint them.

Techfizzle
02-14-2009, 04:24 PM
post a picture
i have seen tan, blue and red
but grey?
was that a color back then or not?

SCREECH
02-14-2009, 05:38 PM
Probably gray, but if not I'll just repaint them.
There's a gray '91 or '92 at the yard I was just at the other day. I've got to be going back for some stuff in the next week or two, so I can grab it for you.

Tonglebeak
02-14-2009, 05:48 PM
Thanks :) any idea what shipping would be (for such a long piece)?

SCREECH
02-14-2009, 06:36 PM
Thanks :) any idea what shipping would be (for such a long piece)?
GUARANTEED less than $100. :kekeke: I'm just kidding, but it'll be reasonable, I'm sure. Once I get it I'll get you a quote, and if you can't swing it it's no big deal, but I'm sure it'll be fine. I just don't have time to get a quote at the moment. Total guesstimate off the top of my head - maybe $10-$15 by UPS for shipping. I don't expect I'll pay much at the yard as I usually grab a whole wack of parts when I go. I'll PM you once I've got it in my grubby little mitts.

Prospeeder
02-14-2009, 07:40 PM
to get my 2 6000 headlamps UPS From missouri to Washington 50$...... not cheap for shipping anymore. Somthing like that id say it would cost your 25$-30$ easy.

Tonglebeak
02-14-2009, 09:33 PM
to get my 2 6000 headlamps UPS From missouri to Washington 50$...... not cheap for shipping anymore. Somthing like that id say it would cost your 25$-30$ easy.

You're kidding...I sent a 15lb camshaft from maryland to california and it was $25 to ship. Sounds like whoever you bought your headlights from is charging a very very excessive "handling" fee

Screech, thanks for teh headsup. Probably wouldn't be an issue. Just please remember to get the curved style instead of the flat style :)

Prospeeder
02-14-2009, 10:34 PM
Im pretty sure pontiac6kawdste didnt tack anything on, he said it was 48 and some change. Shipping is rediculous right now.

SCREECH
02-14-2009, 11:06 PM
Just please remember to get the curved style instead of the flat style :)
Yeah, all the Cieras in the yard I was at the other day right now are '91s or '92s. The flat style was last used in '89, if I recall correctly. Regardless, it's the curved style, don't worry. :cheers:

SCREECH
02-14-2009, 11:08 PM
Im pretty sure pontiac6kawdste didnt tack anything on, he said it was 48 and some change. Shipping is rediculous right now.

Last I checked UPS didn't have any option to quote GROUND shipping when I was on their website, but I was still able to ship ground from the depot I use, which usually does me pretty good as far as pricing goes. And, there's always FedEx. I'll post the actual quote once I get it ready to go.

SCREECH
02-14-2009, 11:47 PM
I just checked and neither UPS nor FedEx are listing their ground rates when you get a quote. I did a brief search but could not find any info about this phenomenon. Regardless, I took this opportunity to learn to use the Rate Guide! :confused: So, how's this for shipping - $9.76. :rock: That's according to the rate guide. I get a small handling fee at my depot, but it'll be, all-in-all, about $12 for shipping. I'm e-mailing you an offer once I get done typing this post.

Tonglebeak
02-15-2009, 04:12 AM
Offer accepted. I'll send payment in a day or so.