PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 1986-89 Celebrtrity Eurosport

A-junkie
03-11-2009, 08:30 PM
Looking for a Celebrity with no more than 100K miles. Prefer a Eurosport CL in a dark color, either 4 or 6-cyl.with A/C. Would mostly be driving just around town on weekends. I check ebay regularly. Where else should I look? Thanks, everyone.

a1veedubber
03-11-2009, 08:44 PM
I would tell you to look in my garage, but I am NOT selling! :) Where are you located? There are several (including several nice ones) on Craigslist here in the Midwest right now. Are you looking for a coupe or sedan?

A-junkie
03-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Hey! I prefer a Eurosport sedan. I live in the Metro Detroit area. Heck, I'd even take a 4-cyl. What areas should I should look where you said I coudl find several nice ones? Thanks a lot!

dcjredline
03-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Depends how bad you want one and how much time your willing to put into it. Look AT THEM ALL!!! I search all areas I would travel too. Look at google maps to see where certian CL listing towns are first in the state you dont know then search through those. I have had really good luck on CL, one in CT and one in OH but I had to do a bit of searching to find them first.

A-junkie
03-12-2009, 07:49 PM
What sites are best to search?

Tuddi
03-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Often, the best thing to do, is to keep one's eyes open. If you are prepared and willing to buy a car, you could have a photocopy/printed slip reading: "I'm interested in buying your Eurosport vehicle, please contact me at phone: 555-555-5555" ... and put one of those under the windshield wiper of any car of your interest you may come across.

I've got both of my celebrities (one Eurosport wagon, the other a CL) simply by keeping my eyes open.... and I'm down in Peru - South America... not exactly where A-bodies rule the agenda.

Tonglebeak
03-13-2009, 02:32 AM
Often, the best thing to do, is to keep one's eyes open. If you are prepared and willing to buy a car, you could have a photocopy/printed slip reading: "I'm interested in buying your Eurosport vehicle, please contact me at phone: 555-555-5555" ... and put one of those under the windshield wiper of any car of your interest you may come across.

I've got both of my celebrities (one Eurosport wagon, the other a CL) simply by keeping my eyes open.... and I'm down in Peru - South America... not exactly where A-bodies rule the agenda.

Not to bash on your idea, but I absolutely _hate_ other people putting notes/flyers/whatever else under my windshield wipers. If I wanted you to touch my car I would run into you.

Electra_T_Type
03-13-2009, 02:56 AM
Not to bash on your idea, but I absolutely _hate_ other people putting notes/flyers/whatever else under my windshield wipers. If I wanted you to touch my car I would run into you.

Not always that simple, I don't always have time to wait three hours for someone to finish shopping or come back an dthe car is gone as quick as it appeared.