PDA

View Full Version : Im gonna get this plate!

Techfizzle
03-22-2009, 05:04 AM
cant belived it worked too!
http://i43.tinypic.com/2j0xbls.jpg

cutlassburnin
03-22-2009, 05:05 AM
have fun with those tickets. lol

Techfizzle
03-22-2009, 05:11 AM
i dont know if they can give you a ticket for that
id like to get a ticket from her!! :naughty:
http://www.costume-shop.com/images/products/rm1368.jpg

cadaver
03-22-2009, 05:20 AM
They probably can't give you a ticket for that..but I'm SURE they could find some other reason to ticket you.

RIPBARNBURNER
03-22-2009, 03:44 PM
you will be stopped every time you do something remotley illegal. they'll stop you for going 1mph over the limit. to get that plate, is just stupid and ignorant. did you even read the NOTICE at the bottom? it wont go through anyway

cutlassburnin
03-22-2009, 03:51 PM
They probably can't give you a ticket for that..but I'm SURE they could find some other reason to ticket you.

ohhh yea, so far Ive gotten these:

" Sorry, I didnt see you had a front license plate." Mines clearly visible.

"You didnt have your seat belt on when you passed me." I religiously wear my seat belt, always.

" What was that! You were almost sideways!" I was doing 40mph in a 40mph zone..no joke.

" Sir can you step out of the car and walk towards me?" I dont even drink at all and neither does the wife. This is after he asked me where i was going and coming from about 10 tomes.

I have never had a ticket, but they sure love checking up on my license and running my plates..I got no idea why. lol

bubblebob88
03-22-2009, 04:18 PM
If that plate goes through, you will have hell. They will get you on anything, 1 mph over or your license plate light out. It's just not going to be good. Plus, if you would talk to your local cops and kind of get to know them, they are really down to Earth and probably pretty cool. I feed many of the locals at Subway, they all know me and my car. Ever since the exhaust work, I get followed all over, police are constantly behind me on my butt (small department that covers like 2 streets by my house, the county loves me and the food I give them lol). Cutlassburnin, I feel ya, I've gotten:

"You were driving on the shoulder and swerving, can you get out and walk for me?" I don't drink at all, and I tell all me friends constantly not to drink and drive, not matter how small their drink was.

With the chromies, I get pulled over lots and they just say my car looked suspicious in the area, which is a DWB, Driving While Black.

Zaloryan
03-23-2009, 03:35 AM
Driving while black?

Techfizzle
03-23-2009, 04:28 AM
i did not think they can give you a ticket for 1mph over doesnt it have to be at least 5 ?

cutlassburnin
03-23-2009, 04:47 AM
oh trust me..there is always something they can get ya for.

LordDurock
03-23-2009, 05:40 AM
i did not think they can give you a ticket for 1mph over doesnt it have to be at least 5 ?

tech drive the mid west (kansas, nebraska over past misspipys) with with out of state plates doing 1 over you'll at lest a ticket i sware

bubblebob88
03-23-2009, 01:42 PM
Driving While Black, its a term around Saint Louis, we might have a bit more prejudice around here, especially when a "gangster" car is in the county, or your car looks like a drug dealer car lol. The one guy even just came out saying "I thought you should of been someone else" and then asked me "What are you doing with those shoes on your car?" Just a local thing I guess...

RIPBARNBURNER
03-23-2009, 02:42 PM
I have never had a ticket, but they sure love checking up on my license and running my plates..I got no idea why. lol

well thats what you get for driving that powerhouse around, they think its a racing car :rock:

T5258
03-23-2009, 03:33 PM
cant belived it worked too!
http://i43.tinypic.com/2j0xbls.jpg

Just another indicator of his mentality....:wtf:

Tuddi
03-23-2009, 07:11 PM
Just do it Techie. It might even result in you understanding that poking a pin at a lion is not the smartest thing to do... maybe. Do it and you will find out first hand.

cutlassburnin
03-23-2009, 09:55 PM
not quite a power house. lol...yet..

notsoslimshady76
03-23-2009, 10:47 PM
Go for it! Better you than some other 16 year old in Illinois!

Electra_T_Type
03-24-2009, 01:27 AM
Not quiet as clever at the plate for my next Caddy...

turbokinetic
03-24-2009, 02:16 AM
That tag is suicide for your future driving record!

They pull folks over for no reason at all, then make lame excuses as to what the original probable cause is.

Worst ones for me have been "Your tag light is out..." Was broad daylight and all lights were off.

And... "Your hitch ball obscures your tag..." when I have a standard-issue trailer hitch designed for the car. Even sitting in a low car behind my car, you can see the whole tag.

Driving an older car way out of state is another way to get pulled over doing nothing wrong. I got stopped out of state in my Olympia last month. I was cruising at 70 (in a 70 zone) on cruise control. Cop followed be for 2 or 3 miles then pulled me over. Never did tell me why I was pulled over and I didn't ask because I didn't want to stir up anything. Profiling at its finest.

David