PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Woman willing to stick head in toilet

85_Ciera_Rebuild
04-13-2009, 02:52 AM
MADISON, Wis. (AP) - If you are a female about 5 feet 8 inches tall, 140 pounds (http://www.kimatv.com/news/national/42874827.html) and willing to stick your head in a toilet, a northern Wisconsin prosecutor wants your help in proving a high-profile homicide case.

The Vilas County district attorney plans to recruit volunteers for a second round of controversial tests designed to prove that a woman was drowned by her husband in a toilet - and didn't commit suicide as he claims.

The experiments involve positioning women the size of the late Genell Plude of Land O' Lakes at a toilet to determine whether the version of events told by her husband, Douglas Plude, is plausible.

Defense lawyers say it's junk science.

Techfizzle
04-13-2009, 04:07 AM
cant they just make a mold of her head, and stick in it there?

85_Ciera_Rebuild
04-13-2009, 05:06 AM
cant they just make a mold of her head,

Not kosher...in any event, with the right toilet, you could drown a person.

turbokinetic
04-13-2009, 05:22 AM
Not kosher...in any event, with the right toilet, you could drown a person.

Someone gave me a "swirley" hair doo when I was in junior highschool! Actually it took TWO of them, they caught me by surprise, pushed me down, and before I could get up, had me by the ankles, head down. Then dipped my head in the toilet and flushed it.

All I will say is - after I got through with those two, my hair dried a hell of a lot faster than their bruises faded.

What sucked was I got in more trouble for "fighting" afterwards, than they did for doing the swirley on me! On top of that I had to pay for the damage to the toilet, from breaking the seat off trying to keep my head out of the bowl.

David

LordDurock
04-13-2009, 05:30 AM
^yea hasnt chenged sence i assure you.

i found beat the S@@# out of one kid a year got a round well enough that all i have to do so some red neck A!@ H!@! was pick say a 1" pipe and say F@# off

needs less to say school adimn dont work. and the underdogs have to fight for them selfs (quitely)

turbokinetic
04-13-2009, 05:37 AM
Yeah, kids will never change. They will always find someone to harass. I was not usually the one to get picked on. I think the swirley incident was more or less random.

The 2 boys that did it, were totally not prepared to fight it out afterwards. I think they learned something that day because I never had another word out of either of them.

LordDurock
04-13-2009, 05:44 AM
i was....i got used to letting me dig there grave.....aka push my buttions tell they were comented. vita that be two day or two mounths. idk school adminstation always pissed me off. gym teachers saying deal with like a man..........then getting pissed off when i walk off and slam the kids head in to a locker........ princeables trunning there backs to complaints. idk i guess it makes you stronger but that isnt always a good thing

turbokinetic
04-13-2009, 05:49 AM
Yeah - I know where you are coming from. The administration didn't like me too much either. One year (the first year that I could drive) I was driving my Nova. It was my moms car at the time and it ran badly. I had to keep my foot on the gas or it would stall.

The principal told me he had "suspended my driving privaleges" for a week for "scratching off" in the driveway. I had put my ragged POS car in gear at high idle to keep from stalling, and YES, the rear wheels did spin, maybe 1/2 turn.

My neighbor owned the farm field across the road from the school, and with his blessing I parked next to a pivot well that week, directly across from the school, CLOSER THAN THE STUDENT'S LOT was to the school.

MAN that pissed the principal off - but there was nothing he could do about it.
David

85_Ciera_Rebuild
04-13-2009, 06:41 AM
"swirley" hair doo

I don't recall folks in my generation involved this way, maybe something like pic below...called "surf's up." It was a different era then....cable channels did not exist, so you watched your local TV stations....hence, kids were not seeing what others were doing across US. Today, there are tons of YouTubers doing just about everything, and pushing the envelope...while others are watching, and trying to out do what they see.

http://www.foundshit.com/pictures/funny/water-bucket-prank.jpg

cutlassburnin
04-15-2009, 01:12 AM
I had plenty of fights and all that in school, but I think the difference was back when I was small i wound up friends with most the kids i got into it with...I dont see kids like that much anymore.

But..of course..Ill never grow up.

The other day It was just me and the wife coming back from blockbuster. I made a wrong turn and pulled into a middle school to make a turn around. I pull into the parking lot and theres a security guard in a pickup just glaring at me ( me and my girl look YOUNG for our age). So I pulled up a bit closer to the truck just to make sure he was looking at me, made sure than told the wife " watch this!" , punched the gas and started easing the wheel to the left to keep the wheel spin up..did a few circles until there was a succifiant amount of smoke coming off the pavement ( oh..yea it was brandy new ashfault...the smooooth kind :) )..smiled at the guard and left. What life without a little harmless fun?

turbokinetic
04-15-2009, 01:15 AM
But..of course..Ill never grow up.

ME NEITHER.

The other day It was just me and the wife coming back from blockbuster. I made a wrong turn and pulled into a middle school to make a turn around. I pull into the parking lot and theres a security guard in a pickup just glaring at me ( me and my girl look YOUNG for our age). So I pulled up a bit closer to the truck just to make sure he was looking at me, made sure than told the wife " watch this!" , punched the gas and started easing the wheel to the left to keep the wheel spin up..did a few circles until there was a succifiant amount of smoke coming off the pavement ( oh..yea it was brandy new ashfault...the smooooth kind :) )..smiled at the guard and left. What life without a little harmless fun?

THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!

David