PDA

View Full Version : why do cop only car about car and guns?

LordDurock
06-24-2009, 04:59 AM
it seem the only thing people get busted for around were i live is cars and guns. went shooting today and and had the cops out twice.......both time the officer to a look at scene and said looks legal have a nice day. but still. haveing 5 people a mile or so away in the oppest derction thinking there kids are going to get shot...... even after an officer explained to them that that they were more then safe.

but a the end of the day many hole were put in 3/8 and 1/4 steel plate. and i fully under stand why drill Sargents yell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=460BwM6i6LU

bubblebob88
06-24-2009, 01:55 PM
Wow, nice gun, I haven't headed to the farm for shooting in a long time!

LordDurock
06-25-2009, 12:03 AM
yea been a while for me too as you can see....but still have the load and bolt times downs.....
thanks the mosin m44 are great rifles

Tuddi
06-26-2009, 03:59 AM
Nice looking rifle... and you are quite good at operating the bolt with your left hand... I couldn't do that... never done... never even tried ... after having fired 100.000+ rounds in my life. Actually it never came to my mind to try and operate the bolt with the left hand.

LordDurock
06-26-2009, 04:59 AM
i cant shoot right handed........i used my left i so much that it try with out blocking it i can be dead sited but all i see me me looking down and above the barrel......... it sad it would be much easier but my bolt is sticking....as you can i see im hitting it with me palm to make it open.

thanks i got the gun on my 18th bday. sanded it down and stained it and then added a heavy coat of lacquer