PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Buick Century Limited 3.8L 32K like new condition

65skyturbo
11-01-2009, 03:26 PM
An extremely clean example of Buick history. Has the 3.8 V6 which was only offered for a few years. Moves out good and still gets great mileage. What makes this car so special is the interior. It looks like new. Extremely clean and really no wear to be found. Car has only 32K on it which is only 1,450 miles per year. Still has all the original hoses, clamps, plug wires, etc. Only thing that is not stock is the battery, filters and tires. This car is 99% as it left the showroom floor. No rust, it is an Arizona car and was even undercoated when new. Considering it is an Arizona car it is amazing that the interior is not cracked or faded but this car was always garaged. The paint is nice and shiny but has begun to get a little bit of checking on the top services. Possibly could be rubbed out but I'm going to check tomorrow with a paint shop to see what can be done to it. Since the paint on the sides looks like new I might check into two toning it with silver on top. Anyways, this car looks and drives as new. All maintenance was done at a local Buick dealer. The original owner was meticulous with this car and even tiny little rock chips got touch up paint before any rust would start. Would make an excellent addition to any A-body or Buick lovers collection or a great daily driver. I would keep it if I could, but I have too many cars as it is. For $3500.00 you could not get a nicer or newer appearing car. Please let me know if you have any questions. I would post pictures but it looks like new users are not able to. How many posts before I can post pics?

86euro
11-01-2009, 08:49 PM
Why do you want to modify the car if you plan to sell it?

Prospeeder
11-01-2009, 09:08 PM
i was thinkin the same thing, sounds like a nice ass car, keep it

65skyturbo
11-02-2009, 01:13 PM
I just can't help myself, everything I own is modified. Whatever I do though, it will be easy to reverse and make stock again. Just small mechanical upgrades, appearance will look like showroom stock. I really would like to keep the car, but I should sell it since I have too many other cars and finances are tight right now. But in the meantime, I might as well give it a few extra HP, and make it handle a little better.