PDA

View Full Version : Changes to Showcase

Cutlass
11-09-2009, 12:10 PM
I've changed the A-body.net Showcase to allow regular members the opportunity to add their cars. Originally, only subscribing members could use the Showcase.

The limits are:
- 1 gallery per user
- 6 images per gallery
- Max image size 250kb

There is still an incentive to become a Subscriber. Subscribing members are given the following limits:

- 3 galleries per user
- 8 images per gallery
- Max image size 500kb

The Showcase is a great way to keep images of all our cars organized in one place. And users may post and reply to messages similar to how it's done in the forums. Any car can be posted in the Showcase. If you own it, post it!

Prospeeder
11-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Just to ask, many of us have image hosting. Just so we wouldnt be hoggin up your space..... any way you could have a link upload sorta deal or the option upload your own to your server? Thanks for givin us all a place to have pics!

Cutlass
11-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Unfortunately, no. It pulls pictures from the upload space provided on the forum server.

white89euro
11-10-2009, 01:12 AM
What? The administrator of this site drives a Toyota? Why? For the love of God Why!?

Prospeeder
11-10-2009, 01:18 AM
Its close to a pontiac Vibe and was built in a GM plant next to the matrix if that counts for anything

Cutlass
11-10-2009, 04:31 PM
What? The administrator of this site drives a Toyota? Why? For the love of God Why!?

I pay the bills here, so it doesn't matter why.

Its close to a pontiac Vibe and was built in a GM plant next to the matrix if that counts for anything

The Vibe was built in California next to the Corolla, whereas the Matrix was built in Ontario. But yes, the Vibe and Matrix are basically identical. GM designed the interior using Toyota components. I always found it interesting that early Matrixes used a GM-Delco radio from Pontiac.