PDA

View Full Version : 3300 V6 Air Cleaner retention clips - lost mine!

white89euro
06-12-2014, 02:31 AM
Hi Guys,

I managed to lose both of my retention clips for my Ciera's V6 motor's air cleaner. This is the part that fits on the top right of the engine, used from 1989 to 1993 Ciera's, Century's and possibly the APV vans.

Any chance someone would have a few laying around they want to sell?

Thanks,
George

white89euro
06-13-2014, 12:27 AM
Well, got this one taken care of. The amazing thing is that the 3300 V6 I pulled the clips off of was sitting inside my (now junked by the next owner) 1990 Century Wagon that restored back in 2005! I ended up pulling the overhead console (originally from an Olds Silhouette minivan), some seat belt clips, misc. screws, rear cargo hatch speakers (Pioneer 3-way 6x9s) and the totally mint visors (passenger side lighted). Plus I found 2 brand new silverstar 9006 lowbeam bulbs I'd stashed in the rear side cargo box. Total cost to me $60 plus tax (for part from a car I gave way totally free!)

The car rusted out, including fuel lines, which is why the last owner junked it. If anyone is looking for a nice 3300 V6 I ran mobile one in that car all 100,000 miles I drove it. Good transmission too! 4 speed overdrive automatic. It's at Harper's Auto Salvage in Adams County, WI.

George