PDA

View Full Version : U-van driver's seat

Duke George V
09-26-2010, 12:23 AM
The driver's seat in my van has more or less collapsed, so I need a new one. Going rate for a power seat of any kind is about $50 at local yards, so I don't really want to pay more than that. I'll pay for shipping, of course. I don't really care what color it is, but for reference, my interior is gray, and the seat is six way power with a manual back. Shipping will be to 89115. Thanks.

SCREECH
09-27-2010, 04:25 AM
I'm likely going to have the one from my van available, but I have to wait and see what I end up with for a replacement van to see what parts I'm going to need from mine. My interior was gray in my van too, and I put the power track under my seat (originally a manual track). Are you not even able to find a manual seat at a local yard and bolt it onto your track? Or did both the seat and the track give out?

Duke George V
09-27-2010, 10:48 AM
More along the lines of a lack of vans in the local yards. That and the seats available are ruined already.

Duke George V
10-25-2010, 04:47 AM
I really need a seat, guys. This one is just about finished. The bottom has almost fallen apart, and the back is broken. It's killing my back too, with as much driving as I do.