PDA

View Full Version : Camber Adjustment

Jairek
10-01-2010, 12:46 AM
well the camber is way off on my car i had to do ball joint and tie rod the front end is all wierd.

how would i adjust it or is it to complicated on the 94 olds.

lemons bob
10-01-2010, 01:12 AM
there are 2 bolts that hold the strut to the knuckle the top one is a hole but the bottom one is a slot to adjust the camber. Loosen both of them, and you should be able to adjust the camber.

Jairek
10-01-2010, 01:26 AM
k cool ill have to try that

Jairek
10-01-2010, 01:35 AM
so do i unbolt then like move something out more is what i need to do is get the tires more level instead of pointing out when the balljoint went

lemons bob
10-01-2010, 01:48 AM
you should just have to loosen them. you don't have to totally unbolt them and then you should be able to move the bottom of the knuckle in and out or the whole wheel if you have it still on.. You can eyeball it to get it close but you might want to get a full alignment done to make sure everything is right again.

Jairek
10-01-2010, 03:32 AM
yea ill have to do that ill try this then take it in if i had a digital leveler that would help to maybe i should purchase one

Jairek
10-02-2010, 12:57 AM
well so today was doing it and i need a tie rod wrench to get the tire straight with the steering or itll be way out of wack so im invest in the wrench and a level then i should be able to do it just perfectly and take it in and get it checked if they will check it no bushings are broke shocks is my major issue in the back but the back is not even out of wack its just perfect