PDA

View Full Version : Travesty

turbokinetic
02-19-2008, 10:22 PM
This was seen in central Alabama. Sorry I used my phone camera to take this picture so it is not the best.

This is an early 90's Cutlass Ciera. The grill has been (somehow) replaced with a LINCOLN grill, GOLD plated. Sadly I couldn't get a picture of the front.

The car has 22" wheels (with "22" tattooed on the windows!) on 3 of the 4 corners, with the LF wheel being replaced by a compact donut spare. Yes they have a 22 on the right front and a donut on the left. I feel sorry for the differential gears!

Across the back shelf is an array of 4 or 5 speakers. Not speaker boxes; just bare, unmounted speakers sitting there. Loose, and resting on the back glass.

The rear end looks to be supported on a set of spring spacers made of PVC sewer pipe.

I am disappointed I couldn't get to my "real" digital camera.

The part that makes this car so bad is that the car is in a state of disrepair and yet it has 3 NEW high $ wheels.

http://68.209.87.173/Temp/Ciera_Travesty.jpg

If this is your car, I am sorry but you are a LOOSER and should be laughed off the road! :rofl:

LordDurock
02-20-2008, 04:24 PM
i cant see the picted but what the hell is with this gansta stuff.

turbokinetic
02-20-2008, 05:12 PM
Sorry but the power company trenched the phone line in half last night. Will be 2 to 3 days before the DSL is back up and any of my pictures will show up. :(

LordDurock
02-20-2008, 06:46 PM
lol do worry about it my dad the same thinh when we were trenching a 250 foot long run to add 3 t1 lines................ but qeust was great and camehte nexted day.

Tuddi
02-21-2008, 03:59 AM
i cant see the picted but what the hell is with this gansta stuff.

The picture can't be displayed because it is PG-150 rated. The car is so ugly that a single look at it might give you nightmares. It is so ugly, the power company is out cutting your internet connection, in order to save the world from this horrendous vehicle.
It is so ugly... turbokinetic's camera phone may have been permanently damaged.

Let's be glad we haven't seen it!