PDA

View Full Version : Duralast Aero Wiper Blades

Cutlass
09-12-2015, 04:00 PM
I picked these up from Autozone this week. They look like the new-style single beam blades but they have conventional wiper framing, so they are labeled a "hybrid" blade. There is a small spoiler on them to keep them flush with the glass at speed.

I haven't had good luck with Duralast wipers in the past, but these were half the price of Bosch icons so I gave it another shot. They are nice and smooth now, but I'll give an update when they start slapping.

A-body part link (http://www.autozone.com/ignition-tune-up-and-routine-maintenance/wiper-blade-windshield/duralast-aero-blade-wiper-blade-windshield-/oldsmobile/cutlass-ciera/1996/4-cylinders-4-2-2l-sfi-ohv/361612_183234_24916_2805/)

Century7667
09-12-2015, 05:43 PM
I was looking at wipers the other day. I had used the Bosch Excel+ blades with good results, but I was disappointed with a set of the Icon series blades.

I was on the road and needed a set quick driving from WI back to Texas. Ended up with a set of Trico NeoForm blade for our Silverado. They were pretty nice, but time will tell.

Ken T.

Keiths1976
09-13-2015, 07:03 PM
I go with the Michelins from Walmart Ken pretty good over all and can't complain with the price had a set for almost 2 years . But down here they dry out year and half tops then you have to replace them

Century7667
09-13-2015, 10:06 PM
I go with the Michelins from Walmart Ken pretty good over all and can't complain with the price had a set for almost 2 years . But down here they dry out year and half tops then you have to replace them

I have a set of the Michelin's on the S10. They're good blades.

I usually go for the Bosch Excel+; they have been my go-to blade for years. Didn't like the Icon (on S10); that's when I tried the Michelin blades.

Ken T.

CenturyMan
10-02-2016, 10:37 PM
I always had great history with Bosch wiper blades