getting rid of some odds and ends i have laying around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting rid of some odds and ends i have laying around

8oz Duplicolor Red Caliper Paint (can of paint only, no brushes or anything else) (brush on-type, not spray-paint) - $8 (retails at AZ for $20)

87 Ciera Gauge cluster - $17. Tech's already got dibs on it, but until he lets me know if he wants it for sure or not I'm just putting it out there. Speedo may or may not work (pretty positive it's still accurate), since I had to disassemble it to get to the odometer. You're probably going to have to put your own odo assembly in it, as I lost the retaining ring for it and could not get the tabs lined up, plus the numbers are smudged. Two medium scratches on upper left plastic cover(could probably be repaired...picture makes it look like the bezel is scratched, but those are simply the shadows from the scratches in the cover), and minor scratches in other areas. Paid $50 for this at the Auschwitz JY.

Pioneer CXB9202 Remote Control Unit for your steering wheel : $10. Works with DEH-P450MP, P550MP, and many other pioneer headunits. If you want to know if your model is compatible, just ask.

1989 Pontiac 6000 Owners Manual and GM Maintenance Schedule: $5. Maintenance schedule is in great shape, with the exception of a few coffee stains(?) on the cover. Owners manual has a tear on the front cover, pages are intact.

Probably have some other things that I'm not thinking about right now...like universal power converter (different plugs, can convert from 12v to 3/4.5/etc). Prices don't include shipping+handling, you'll need to PM for a price on that. If there's something you want, just ask, I might have it and might want to sell it.
    2004 Chevrolet Impala SS Indy

1986 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 5.0V8

I dunno if you can send paint through the mail dude.
    Tim
    A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer

1997 Jeep Cherokee (4.0 I6/Auto)
    1999 Mercury Grand Marquis (4.6/Auto) (The Tank)

Comment

tell em its a coffe can with lotion in it... they'll buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by dagr8tim View Post
        I dunno if you can send paint through the mail dude.
        Spray paint is a no-no unless you have an airtight, fire-retardant approved container. Liquid paint is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonglebeak View Post
          Spray paint is a no-no unless you have an airtight, fire-retardant approved container. Liquid paint is fine.
          An ammo box would work? its fireproof and air tight

Comment

I'm selling my Fiero steering wheel now (getting a new one that is in better shape). The leather on it isn't torn or anything, it's just somehow wrapped around itself :\ and has nicks in it. It needs rewrapped and had needed it ever since I got it. I just odn't have the horn insert for it though.

Comment

I want that Pioneer remote control... Been looking for one for ages.. Let me know shipped price to 63376 and what type of payment you can take..

I have a Pioneer Premier DEH66-DH

I wish it was a DEHP66-DH, I miss my IP bus control.

EDIT: Just checked the Pioneer website, and it doesnt list it as a exact replacement. My local Pioneer rep says it will work thou.
              Last edited by Pontiac6ksteawd; 10-19-2008, 08:09 PM.
              Brian - Carpe Diem

I dont have to love my president, or any god, to love my country!!
              More people have died in the name of "God" than in all wars combined thruout history
              01 Pontiac Aztek GT AWD 127k - 04 GMC Envoy SLT XUV 193k

Comment

It'll be about $5 to ship that. Paypal is good.

Comment

Forgot about this thread.. That remote still around?
                  Brian - Carpe Diem

More people have died in the name of "God" than in all wars combined thruout history

Comment

Yeah. Only thing about it is I can't remember what else besides the remote itself you need to make it work.

Comment

as long as you have that steering wheel wrap, nothing, except for a battery..
                      Brian - Carpe Diem

Comment

Does it operate via bluetooth or something? And I do still have that remote.

Comment

probaly rf

Comment

Yea its RF. If you can, hold on to that remote. My bank account is running thin at the moment, after spending about 1000 bucks on the AWD this month..
                            Brian - Carpe Diem

Comment

Ready whenever you and tech are.

Comment

Working...
                              X