Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tlc1976
    replied
    I’d say about 250 cars there. Estimating from what I saw and the registration numbers.

Yeah Matt is a cool guy. He had his daughter with him, if I would have been thinking about it maybe she could have took a pic of me and him.

Only other time I’ve seen an 82 in person is this girl in college I hung out with. 82 coupe, 2.5, blue with alloys from an Olds Calais, but it was pretty beat up and that was back in the mid 90s.

Leave a comment:

• 86euro
    replied
    About how many cars were there?

Side note, I once accidentally met up with Matt too. Kinda funny how you can drive several hundred miles and wind up seeing some one you know.

Leave a comment:

• tlc1976
    replied
    So I made the trek 600 miles each way, back home now. It was good, quite a few cool cars there that you rarely see anymore. 2 other a-bodies besides mine. A 1986 Celebrity Classic wagon. And I met forum member a1veedubber with his 1982 Celebrity coupe in amazing condition. This was my first time entering any car show. Next time I’ll polish up my car a little better, get the under hood logo done, do a little write up with some literature as others did. Even so there was a lot of interest in my Cruiser.

Leave a comment:

• tlc1976
    started a topic Back to the 80s car show MN

Back to the 80s car show MN

https://www.backtothe80smn.com/

Has anyone here ever gone to this? Or considered going this year?
Working...
X