My latest "update"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubblebob88 View Post
    ...ive got a friend that does his own work and has a fully equiped garage, maybe ill ask him
    That might be the route to go if you can! The nerdy Star Trek Ferengi side of me says Profit!!!
    So Many A's I have a 5.0 GPA!!
    • 1988 Century Limited
    • 1986 Celebrity Eurosport coupe
    • 1986 Celebrity Eurosport CL coupe (parts car)
    • 1985 Celebrity sedan
    • 1982 Celebrity CL coupe

Non contributing members: 15 Verano, 06 Silverado, 90 Lumina, 89 S-10, 88 Golf Cabriolet

Comment

Yeah but then I realized something: Sure I'll be able to afford my eurosport bumpers but they wont be the same color nor will I have enough money to paint those either lol.
      -John

"Do you got a V8 in that Cutlass or something" -Some drunk hoosier barbecuing at a park

Comment

Are you talking about Cutlass Eurosport bumpers & GFX? If so, you could do them a different shade than the upper part of the car. Or just get them, but not put them on yet, save up the $$ then get them put on.
        Until your last post I was thinking you wanted to put Celebrity Euro bumpers on your car! Needless to say, it was not making sense to me!
        So Many A's I have a 5.0 GPA!!
        • 1988 Century Limited
        • 1986 Celebrity Eurosport coupe
        • 1986 Celebrity Eurosport CL coupe (parts car)
        • 1985 Celebrity sedan
        • 1982 Celebrity CL coupe

Non contributing members: 15 Verano, 06 Silverado, 90 Lumina, 89 S-10, 88 Golf Cabriolet

Comment

Working...
        X