Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed it is really clean!!
    Take car of her!!!
    Definitely will! She's my baby. Yours is just as lovely!

I just realized my 3 yr old son's reflection is captured in the windshield. That's very neat. (He likes my car just as much as I do!)

Comment

hahaha thats cute!! LOL
      CHEVROLET CAVALIER Z22 2003 TUNED
      SHOPPING FOR A NEW A-BODY
      http://metroid666.monchar.com/

Comment

Damn... will I have to always add those pictures for you?

Ho and mine is....:

Half clean
        Originally posted by mechanizeddeath
        I mean there's a lot more than can go horribly wrong with car than when your iPod dock stops working due to a solder job so bad that my dog could do better.
        " Since little or nothing is known about the principles involved in magneto reluctance, diagnosing faults can be a problem ... "  & " treat all other problems as if they do not exsist . "

Comment

Originally posted by Geoaidan View Post

LOL
          Daniel
          Kaiser George IX: 1996 Buick Century Special wagon. 214-SFI. 227k miles. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. First documented LX9 swap in an A-body! Click here to read my build thread!
          Goldilocks: 1992 Buick Century Special sedan. 204-MFI. 132k miles.
          Susana: 1993 Buick Century Custom wagon. 204-MFI. 121k miles. No longer with us.

Comment

Nice and clean! Like both the red and green. The green reminds me of my Fern Green Diesel Coupe!

Makes me want to get the interior of my 87 Turbo Sedan cleaned up real purdy like that!

That car is SOOOOO dusty it's not even funny. Been sitting out at the farm while I work on it every now and then. After I got the engine fixed I drove it around the farm and could hardly see out the windows. Ran the wipers and washer and now there are muddy streaks all over the car.

After the turbo system is done - first order of business will be a date with the pressure wash!!!

Later,
            David

Look me up on Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X