• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CL ad

Hey all,
    I found this ad on CL tonight:

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/1280597209.html

I am looking for a good running chevrolet celebrity eurosport preferably an 87-89 and would love to come across one in black! Would consider others as well especially if in white. I would also consider some non-runners as well. Please email me with specifics, details, and all that jazz and we'll see where it goes. Thanks.

I thought that might sound like a potential "enthusiast" so I sent this email:

Hello,
    I saw your ad on CL and while I have an 86 Eurosport Coupe, I do not currently have one for sale. (I've owned about 15 of them though!!) I thought I would email you though because if you like these & the other GM A-body cars you might want to check out www.a-body.net & the Yahoo group rarefwdgmabody. There are those of us who are who are crazy enough to love these cars, and I think I am the only Central Iowa member on any of the boards!

The liking of other blandish GM vehicles, although definitly encouraged, is not required

Thanks,
    ---Matthew Krantz---

Thats not too much is it?? I would be pretty psyched if these were any other Central Iowans with the affliction
    So Many A's I have a 5.0 GPA!!
    • 1988 Century Limited
    • 1986 Celebrity Eurosport coupe
    • 1986 Celebrity Eurosport CL coupe (parts car)
    • 1985 Celebrity sedan
    • 1982 Celebrity CL coupe

Non contributing members: 15 Verano, 06 Silverado, 90 Lumina, 89 S-10, 88 Golf Cabriolet

Too much? Nope
    -Andy

'86 Eurosport VR coupe
    '86 Eurosport sedan
    '88 Eurosport VR coupe
    '89 Eurosport wagon

Comment

Working...
    X