Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

allow this 95 ciera to blow your mind.

where are you located? that dont look like american licences
    "All art is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."
    -N.S.K. Neuer Slowenian Kunst
    proud former owner of 83 Ciera Brougham Coupe (may her new owners repair her and get her on the road as she deserves to be!)
    Pics of MAxine here! 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Brougham Coupe

Comment

start here:

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...gal/?start=all

Comment

Portugal eh? awesome! good to know we now have more international members! car's looking very good!
        "All art is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."
        -N.S.K. Neuer Slowenian Kunst
        proud former owner of 83 Ciera Brougham Coupe (may her new owners repair her and get her on the road as she deserves to be!)
        Pics of MAxine here! 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Brougham Coupe

Comment

It is in fact in Ohio, right now. it was a VERRRRYYYYY long bridge. j/k

The car was re-imported (hell it was imported when made, since it is a canuck) last month. The euro plates on the car are actually "american issue" plates for personnel living on a military base overseas. Note the "U"; Portuguese cars have a "P" This car is actually half mine, half my fathers... allow me to explain:

I'd here-to-forth like this car to be known as the "Billy Goat". Why? I specifically purchased this car and equipped it with a heavy duty transmission cooler such that it's intended final duty was to drive, live, and die on a small island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. The Island is Terciera Island in the Azores Islands; Lajes Air Force Base is situated there. The car outlived it's assignment and was returned (against my wishes) to the continent when my dad retired earlier this year.

yes, I visited in February and tried to destroy it by utilizing in a manner of a 4 wheel drive. beat to hell back roads... 45% grades... cows... rocks... ruts... up a mountain road in reverse that could not be traversed in a forward gear... mission fail. car took the beating and kept kicking.

car currently needs 4 shocks and control arm bushings, as well as heavier duty rear springs and a beefier front swaybar, and a complete cooling system overhaul. guess who has to do the work now???

...and this is actually #4 of 5 A-bodies that I have owned.

sorry!

Comment

Working...
          X