X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy K
    replied
    It is in fact in Ohio, right now. it was a VERRRRYYYYY long bridge. j/k

The car was re-imported (hell it was imported when made, since it is a canuck) last month. The euro plates on the car are actually "american issue" plates for personnel living on a military base overseas. Note the "U"; Portuguese cars have a "P" This car is actually half mine, half my fathers... allow me to explain:

I'd here-to-forth like this car to be known as the "Billy Goat". Why? I specifically purchased this car and equipped it with a heavy duty transmission cooler such that it's intended final duty was to drive, live, and die on a small island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. The Island is Terciera Island in the Azores Islands; Lajes Air Force Base is situated there. The car outlived it's assignment and was returned (against my wishes) to the continent when my dad retired earlier this year.

yes, I visited in February and tried to destroy it by utilizing in a manner of a 4 wheel drive. beat to hell back roads... 45% grades... cows... rocks... ruts... up a mountain road in reverse that could not be traversed in a forward gear... mission fail. car took the beating and kept kicking.

car currently needs 4 shocks and control arm bushings, as well as heavier duty rear springs and a beefier front swaybar, and a complete cooling system overhaul. guess who has to do the work now???

...and this is actually #4 of 5 A-bodies that I have owned.

sorry!

Leave a comment:

• CamoDeafie
    replied
    Portugal eh? awesome! good to know we now have more international members! car's looking very good!

Leave a comment:

• Crazy K
    replied
    start here:

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...gal/?start=all

Leave a comment:

• CamoDeafie
    replied
    where are you located? that dont look like american licences

Leave a comment:

• Crazy K
    started a topic allow this 95 ciera to blow your mind.

allow this 95 ciera to blow your mind.

Working...
X