yard run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yard run

goin on a last minute yard run/scouting mission here in about an hour. need a couple small items for the bull. ill try and get some crappy cellphone pics of the inventory, and i may make a full yard run next weekend after i get paid. if anyone needs something let me know, and ill will look for some and get you prices.

I'd rather drive a cobbled together rustbucket Ford than a brand new Chrysler anyday.

Like I've been mentioning, I want a full VSS cluster... so if you could find one (1989 and up Cieras) I would buy it.
    1996 Oldsmobile Ciera, 3100 (LG8), 4T60E w/ 130,000 miles

Comment

I'll keep my eyes out. do you have a pic of exactly what it is you need? im pretty sure i know, but just to make sure

I'd rather drive a cobbled together rustbucket Ford than a brand new Chrysler anyday.

Comment

http://www.a-body.net/forums/showthr...?t=1539&page=5
        Very last picture on this page. The cluster in that super clean International. Now that I look at it... the tach on that car appears to be screwed up. hm.
        1996 Oldsmobile Ciera, 3100 (LG8), 4T60E w/ 130,000 miles

Comment

ok thats what i thought. i will keep my eyes open and let you know.

Comment

negative on the cluster. they had only one abody, a newer century, and it was trashed. but i did pick up a small collection, which i will post a picture of here shortly

edit: here it is.

Comment

from a 92? 93? buick GS regal sedan. trunk emblem. chrome is worn pretty bad, but still shows nicely

mid-late 90s park avenue ultra. fender emblem. decent shape, needs cleaned

88 cutlass supreme coupe. trunks key emblem, surprisingly nice shape. hardly any key scratches

early-mid 90s 88 royale. fender. very nice shape, surprisingly unfaded. wish i woulda grabbed the other side, but it was pretty faded

Comment

Working...
              X