Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce yourself thread! (56k warning!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey from india
    much love to everyone
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hello from Florida.
      Looking forward to getting some tips on car modification. See you around.

Comment

Hey hey welcome to the forum . My name is Keith and I?m from Florida as well

Comment

I am a kid who has decided to fix up a 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera s coupe with the iron duke 2.5.

here's a picture from the ad for it

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pr...WCdDI6LNMas4NE

Comment

Welcome, congrats on the coupe!
            Jerry

Comment

thank you

Comment

Theres a ciera coupe with a duke that just came in at my local yard. Dont know how close you are to Denver (your profile isnt complete).
                Brian - Carpe Diem

I dont have to love my president, or any god, to love my country!!
                More people have died in the name of "God" than in all wars combined thruout history
                01 Pontiac Aztek GT AWD 127k - 04 GMC Envoy SLT XUV 193k

Comment

Hey all, from Sacramento, CA. Poking around a bit. Bought a '90 Century Custom Estate this past May (3.3/4T60). P cool forum you all have here.

Comment

Originally posted by smj View Post
                    Hey all, from Sacramento, CA. Poking around a bit. Bought a '90 Century Custom Estate this past May (3.3/4T60). P cool forum you all have here.
                    Welcome! Great powertrain.
                    Jerry

Comment

Hey everyone, ive been browsing around these forums for a while but I thought id finally introduce myself. My name is Ethan and im about to turn 19 at the end of this month. I have a 1986 Chevy Celebrity CL with the 2.8 v6. I received the car from my grandfather when I turned 16 as he was getting a different car. The car has given me trouble pretty much ever since I got it, so my mother is convinced I need to get rid of it and get something newer... but I love this car. I guess the real reason im here is so I can learn all I can to get her back into tip-top shape, then proceed to turn it into my dream pimpmobile.

Comment

Welcome! How rough have Ohio winters been on it?
                        Jerry

Comment

Was a garage kept vehicle until I got it. Winters haven't been too rough, minor rust. The car is really in beautiful shape (more or less) its just that the dinky 2.8 has taken a dump.

Comment

It being an 86 model, it could either be the Carb model, or the Fuel injected model. Which one do you have? Have any pics?
                            Brian - Carpe Diem

More people have died in the name of "God" than in all wars combined thruout history

Comment

Its the carburated model. There has been too much money wasted on the car to keep running. Everyone is telling me to get rid of it, but I like my car enough that ive been trying to do some research so that I could swap the engine.

Comment

Personally, I would pull that craptastic engine out, and replace it with a 2.8 MPFI, or a 3.1 MPFI. But thats me personally.
                                Brian - Carpe Diem

Comment

Working...
                                X