Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moog K6446 front strut mounts for $0.44 each on Rock Auto

Hey A-body fans everywhere,

I've been slowly piecing together the new parts to install the Bilstein front struts, rear shocks and custom lowering springs (and to also do a full suspension/steering/big brake F&R rebuild) on my '85 Celebrity (I need to autocross!!!) and came across a heck of a deal on a good quality, normally expensive part on Rockauto. They've currently got Moog K6446 front strut mounts (with bearing and hardware) for .44 cents each on wholesaler close out in private packaging. These strut mounts fit pretty much all of our cars and at normal price, generally cost $50-$70 each.

Just thought I'd put that out there in case anyone needed them.
    1985 Chevy Celebrity Sedan (2.8-X, THM125, JA2, F41)
    1954 Chevy 3100 Pickup (235 I-6, SM420)
    1994 Toyota Camry LE Coupe (2.2, A140)

You aren't kidding. Normal price is $57!
    Daniel
    Kaiser George IX: 1996 Buick Century Special wagon. 214-SFI. 227k miles. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. First documented LX9 swap in an A-body! Click here to read my build thread!
    Goldilocks: 1992 Buick Century Special sedan. 204-MFI. 132k miles.
    Susana: 1993 Buick Century Custom wagon. 204-MFI. 121k miles. No longer with us.

Comment

I just attempted to order a pair. Will see if they actually sell it for that or claim some sort of error....

Look me up on Facebook

Comment

Only one left. Looking for stuff I need to make an order on RA
        1959 Chevrolet Apache 31 235 I-6 SM420
        1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Conv 350-4 V8 THM350
        1988 Chevrolet Celebrity Eurosport 2.8 V-6 Getrag 5 Speed

Comment

Hey Guys, glad I could help!

I know Daniel, right? That's one heck of a mark down!

Drop Top Olds, if you select the white drop-down-menu in the middle of the screen, half-way between the part description and "add part" (into your shopping cart) button, you can select "wholesaler closeout - private label package- 30 Day warranty" and order as many as you need at $0.44 each.

Turbokinetic, I think you'll be OK, as I ordered a pair as well, my order shipped yesterday and is now making it's way to the Northwest from greater Houston...no problems or price changes as of yet. I know the proof is in the puddin' though, so we'll see for sure when Fedex stops by.

Comment

Ordered my two thanks sir !!!

Comment

Thanks for the post.... Ordered my 2 today! Hope this isn't a prank.... Even though I only got the mounts and shipping was expensive, $11 is worth the gamble....

AuSSenseiter

Comment

The '95 is just starting to rattle.... Ordered mine!

Ken T.

Comment

Awesome! I hope it's not a prank either guys, but I'll let you know for sure when I receive mine. I'm supposed to get them tomorrow, so I'll let ya all know. I'm also bummed, as I missed out on two AC Delco upper spring mounts with isolators for $5.35 a piece on Amazon! I ordered them, but then had to cancel the order due to an incorrect item, and when they appeared again, they were $28 each No complaints though, as I'm happy just to get such a great deal on the strut mounts!

Comment

I've purchased a lot of things from RA in the past year for the '92 that have been on close out, many for pennies on the dollar. I have been extremely pleased with the items.
                    Jerry

Comment

I get mine on Thursday so keep you all posted

Comment

Tracking on mine shows delivery Wednesday 13 January. Coming from Houston, TX

Comment

Drop top oh man ur lucky sir Florida bound takes one day longer lol

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Top Olds View Post
                            Tracking on mine shows delivery Wednesday 13 January. Coming from Houston, TX
                            Well, that's somewhere in my back yard, so I should see mine very soon.

Ken T.

Comment

Ken, shipped from Sugarland... You probably could drive up there and get em...

Comment

Working...
                              X