Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Gold
    replied
    Hey guys! Continuing on this thead of "Dang, that's a great deal!" suspension parts, Rock Auto now has Gabriel front, upper spring seats with the rubber isolator for $1.99 each

http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/c...rut+mount,7600

I needed these to install my new struts, and ordered four of them (two for spares along with my two spare strut mounts). The shipping costs more then the parts, but even with $8.99 shipping for four of them, it still pans out cheaper then buying one at full price _without_ shipping...

Leave a comment:

• Drop Top Olds
    replied
    Mine were 50-50 Moog and a mystery mount unlabeled manufacturer. Only has the part number on it. Yes they are the correct/same parts.

Leave a comment:

• Old Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Century7667 View Post
    So weird, I invested $1.50 and got a lifetime supply of strut mounts....

Ken T.
    Good deal! I'm glad everyone got their strut mounts! I received mine as well. I ordered 4 total, and only one was a Moog and the other three were DEA brand mounts, but beggars can't be choosy!

I can't wait to finally get the Bilstein HD shocks and struts installed on my Celebrity... I just need a few more fiddly parts...

Leave a comment:

• Century7667
    replied
    So weird, I invested $1.50 and got a lifetime supply of strut mounts....

Ken T.

Leave a comment:

• 1987 Black VR wagon Fam
    replied
    Got mine as well.... Havent had the laptop in wifi range otherwise I would have posted earlier. Yesterday, we got to build up one of the new KYB Exel struts, with the moog spring, and this topper.

AuSSenseiter

Leave a comment:

• Drop Top Olds
    replied
    yes mine came yesterday. Don't need them right now so I will pack them with my growing stash of parts for...just in case.

Leave a comment:

• lessersivad
    replied
    Thanks for the info Old Gold. Just ordered mine. $8.50 for the pair plus shipping. Dang cheap.

Leave a comment:

• Century7667
    replied
    Originally posted by Drop Top Olds View Post
    Ken, shipped from Sugarland... You probably could drive up there and get em...
    Ironic isn't it. I live in Sugar Land, but I had them shipped to Houston (where I work). Arrived yesterday.

Back in day (way back.....). I worked at a grocery store across the street from the Sugar Factory (Imperial). We'd order sugar that was shipped from the sugar factory to Dallas, then trucked back....across the street from where it was made. A bag of sugar traveled 600 miles just to make it across the street!

Now the store is gone, and the sugar factory is closed (and mostly gone).

Ken T.

Leave a comment:

• Keiths1976
    replied
    Ok guys got mine there legit :-)

Leave a comment:

• Drop Top Olds
    replied
    Ken, shipped from Sugarland... You probably could drive up there and get em...

Leave a comment:

• Century7667
    replied
    Originally posted by Drop Top Olds View Post
    Tracking on mine shows delivery Wednesday 13 January. Coming from Houston, TX
    Well, that's somewhere in my back yard, so I should see mine very soon.

Ken T.

Leave a comment:

• Keiths1976
    replied
    Drop top oh man ur lucky sir Florida bound takes one day longer lol

Leave a comment:

• Drop Top Olds
    replied
    Tracking on mine shows delivery Wednesday 13 January. Coming from Houston, TX

Leave a comment:

• Keiths1976
    replied
    I get mine on Thursday so keep you all posted

Leave a comment:

• CorvairGeek
    replied
    I've purchased a lot of things from RA in the past year for the '92 that have been on close out, many for pennies on the dollar. I have been extremely pleased with the items.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X