Can't find a link to the Knowledge Base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find a link to the Knowledge Base

Ever since the upgrade I haven't been able to find a link to the Knowledge Base. This left me a little out-to-dry earlier when I needed the belt routing for the 3300 in my new Century. Anyway, I was able to get to the KB by using Google's "site:" tag, and it turned out the KB doesn't have a diagram for the 3300 belt, so it was a moot point. Am I just blind, or not looking in the right places? I think a link on the main forum page would be a good thing.
    Daniel
    Kaiser George IX: 1996 Buick Century Special wagon. 214-SFI. 227k miles. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. First documented LX9 swap in an A-body! Click here to read my build thread!
    Goldilocks: 1992 Buick Century Special sedan. 204-MFI. 132k miles.
    Susana: 1993 Buick Century Custom wagon. 204-MFI. 121k miles. No longer with us.

Sorry about that. It's at the top now, in the navigation bar under the logo.
    - Joe

Comment

Thanks Joe.
      Daniel
      Kaiser George IX: 1996 Buick Century Special wagon. 214-SFI. 227k miles. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. First documented LX9 swap in an A-body! Click here to read my build thread!
      Goldilocks: 1992 Buick Century Special sedan. 204-MFI. 132k miles.
      Susana: 1993 Buick Century Custom wagon. 204-MFI. 121k miles. No longer with us.

Comment

Working...
      X