1,000 Members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1,000 Members!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that we just surpassed 1,000 members on the site! This is the largest the forum has ever been. We're picking up steam and reinforcing our status as the best resource around for A-bodies, and I'm very proud. I think we're going to continue to experience a growth stage like this for the forseeable future because of how durable these cars are and the fact that so many are still on the road!

I may not post here very much, but I'm on every day making sure that everything runs smoothly for everyone!
    - Joe

Joe - thanks for the note! Very happy we're part of such a successful forum. I've enjoyed participating here for sure!
    David

Look me up on Facebook

Comment

Woohoo!
      -Andy

'86 Eurosport VR coupe
      '86 Eurosport sedan
      '88 Eurosport VR coupe
      '89 Eurosport wagon

Comment

I'd also like to offer congratulations, and my thanks as well. Although I've been a member of at least one forum for nearly every car I've ever owned, this is the only one I've really enjoyed hanging around in. Everyone here is great and I'm learning so much!
        Oldsmobile Quality. Feel It.

Comment

Not to rain on the party, but how many active members are there? Meaning, how many of those thousand people have made a post in the last month or so?
          Daniel
          Kaiser George IX: 1996 Buick Century Special wagon. 214-SFI. 227k miles. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. First documented LX9 swap in an A-body! Click here to read my build thread!
          Goldilocks: 1992 Buick Century Special sedan. 204-MFI. 132k miles.
          Susana: 1993 Buick Century Custom wagon. 204-MFI. 121k miles. No longer with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke George V View Post
            Not to rain on the party, but how many active members are there? Meaning, how many of those thousand people have made a post in the last month or so?
            The number fluctuates, but there are 128 active members - meaning those who log in within the past month I believe. That stat is available towards the bottom of the main forum page. I don't have stats on how many people posted on a monthly basis.
            - Joe

Comment

OK i may be late here, but YAY!! its good to see the site growing. and kudos to all who keep the place runnin smoothly

on another subject im almost finalyl at 500 posts hahaha

I'd rather drive a cobbled together rustbucket Ford than a brand new Chrysler anyday.

Comment

what about now?? just joined here. XD

Comment

To Duke George V:

That is an astute observation. How many of the thousand are actively participating. I am in the Pontiac in the Puget Sound, and we post new members, but rarely do I see them participate. Can the #'s be ascertained?

Kristopher

Comment

while its true most of the members don't post or are active, it also appears everytime I look at who is viewing the site there are far more guests than members. So the number of people who actually use the site to find stuff out each month may still be pretty impressibe.
                    Racing 4 Nickels

Comment

Working...
                    X