Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eurosport84
    replied
    You're welcome. Even if I don't post too much, I'm watchin'....

Leave a comment:

• RIPBARNBURNER
    replied
    Yeah, it sure looked bad there for the couple day's that I have been back on. Thanks to you staff folks for gettin' rid of 'em

Leave a comment:

• Cutlass
    replied
    I ban the users as well. We're getting hit pretty hard at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Duke George V
    replied
    You gonna remove the users too? They have names consisting of random letters and numbers, like vifdfwsr22 and such.

Leave a comment:

• eurosport84
    replied
    Nuked a couple of wierd posts today.

Leave a comment:

• Cutlass
    replied
    Just a reminder folks, if you see a spam post (or anything questionable), please report it using the "Report Post" link. It's the small triangular icon under the user's name with the exclamation point in it.

Leave a comment:

• Cutlass
    replied
    Forum spammers are always trying something new. If you see anything that actually is spam, just report it and one of us will take care of it.

Leave a comment:

• fred924
    replied
    Sometimes they'll have the bot post "legitimate posts" up until a certain point, as a way to fly under moderator detection.

Leave a comment:

• Chaos
    replied
    It's ALWAYS Lupus.

Leave a comment:

• RIPBARNBURNER
    replied
    Yeah, dude, well the one guy, knight, did in fact post a link in a 2 year old thread about the 31k mile ciera

But still:

Originally posted by JoshB View Post
    What is their motive? Besides cluttering up the forum and bring up old threads.

Leave a comment:

• JoshB
    started a topic What with these guys?

What with these guys?

I don't understand. Whats with these guys that then join post less than 10 times (never even mentioning they own an A-body), not really adding anything of value then disappear. No links trying to spam us. We have had 3 of those this week:

mateojordan45
    david_banks1330
    knighttony13

What is their motive? Besides cluttering up the forum and bring up old threads.

On a related note we had a more typical spam attack:
    http://www.a-body.net/forums/showthr...h-relays/page2
    Obviously a spam bot from www.wbodystore.com. I cant believe any business would want their name associated with this kind of "advertising".
Working...
X