What next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What next?

So after slowly sorting through everything over the last 7 months, the car runs and drives great. I haven't done any mods to it other than adding a DIY air intake (basically this guys idea https://www.a-body.net/forums/forum/...old-air-intake) and I wanna add some power to it. I know of the two turbo LG7's but other than that from what I read on here there is virtually zero aftermarket performance for the 3300. I know a lot about the L36's and L67's and what you can get out of those, so what is the viability of engine swapping a W body or H body L36 in regards to fitment and engine mounts?

Think there is a lot of possibilities with the platform if you have time and tools some fab skills . The basic a- body design is for 60-90 degree engines . You have to remember the newer l36- l67 got the 4t65 and 4t65-hd so axles and mounts have to be figured out . All depends where what wanna go with your car im always the way keep it simple . You can go with the l27 or 3800 from 92-4 which before the l36 but u can keep your tranny it’s slightly more torque and Hp u have to get the computer with it too

Comment

Since the A-body cutlass and century had options for the 3800, there are options..
      Brian - Carpe Diem

I dont have to love my president, or any god, to love my country!!
      More people have died in the name of "God" than in all wars combined thruout history
      01 Pontiac Aztek GT AWD 127k - 04 GMC Envoy SLT XUV 193k

Comment

Is there any dedicated threads on the turbo cars?

Comment

Look up w-machine on here turbo 3300

Comment

Larger front sway-bar from one of those dust buster vans, amazing low-buck upgrade

Comment

Working...
            X