Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ever built a 2 door A-body wagon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah all you need is an enclosure or adapter with the proper connectors, and you can hook it up to any computer and pull off all the data you want. I do it all the time, fixing computers on the side. Nobody ever updates their commercial antivirus past the 90 day trial, so they get infected and their system dies. Physically pulling the drive and hooking it up to another system is one way to clean things up.
    Oldsmobile Quality. Feel It.

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Your wish is my command:

I know this car has been on eBay at least twice, and these photos are from the first auction years ago. Somewhere, I have photos from the later auction, when the L67 was in place...

Also, on a similar yet completely different subject, here is a shot of a Celeb-Camino:

Last edited by Old Gold; 01-02-2011, 09:00 AM.
      1985 Chevy Celebrity Sedan (2.8-X, THM125, JA2, F41)
      1954 Chevy 3100 Pickup (235 I-6, SM420)
      1994 Toyota Camry LE Coupe (2.2, A140)

Comment

Thanks for posting those!
        -Andy

'86 Eurosport VR coupe
        '86 Eurosport sedan
        '88 Eurosport VR coupe
        '89 Eurosport wagon

Comment

Yes indeed! THANKS!
          http://www.screech.ws/
          01 Chev 2500HD (4x4), Vortec 8100, 496ci BBC, 3.73 gears, CCSB
          98 Chev K2500 (4x4), Vortec 350, 4.10 gearing, ECLB 155.5" WB
          98 Chev C2500 (2wd), Vortec 350 w/SFI kit, 3.73 gears, ECLB 155.5" WB
          89 Olds Cutlass Ciera W45 Int'l Coupe
          76 Olds Cutlass Supreme Brougham BBC
          95 Pontiac Trans Sport SE (US Model), 3800HO
          92 Pontiac Trans Sport GT
          92 Pontiac Trans Sport SE, S1 3800SC L67 - R.I.P. 2010-09-09

Comment

Looks great. Not a fan of the interior though. Needs to be cleaned and swapped to a Celebrity dash. The Camino, thats just hawt.

Comment

I rather like the Ciera dash and how he did the interior myself though...its still 4 seats or 5 if ya count the middle in rear...and if its still a wagon seat system, the guy could fold the back seat down for more cargo...or hanky!
              "All art is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."
              -N.S.K. Neuer Slowenian Kunst
              proud former owner of 83 Ciera Brougham Coupe (may her new owners repair her and get her on the road as she deserves to be!)
              Pics of MAxine here! 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Brougham Coupe

Comment

I like it, but yeah the interior looks a bit halfassed. Not too keen on the hood scoops, those belong on either carbed v8s or turbocharged and intercooled four cylinders, if you ask me.
                Oldsmobile Quality. Feel It.

Comment

A project like this would be really cool to work on. Here's my sketch for a century 2 door wagon build..

I shortened the bumpers to give it a bit more modern look. I would build this with folding rear seats with room for 5 or cargo.
                  Hell I might even add a roof rack, and tow hitch hehe

Also, I would try to make it look as original as possible, as if it had come from the factory this way. Especially the chrome details.

As far as tech specs, maybe a turbo L67, CAI, High Flow Exhaust, Sway Bars, Disc Brakes all around, ect..

I'm sure this could still have enough space to integrate an electric drive system for the rear wheels, making it AWD and a whole lot faster, and still have cargo space.

Comment

Very nice sketch, popeye.

I'd rather drive a cobbled together rustbucket Ford than a brand new Chrysler anyday.

Comment

Working...
                    X