Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: My L67 swapped Ciera

Vehicle
    1996 Buick Century Limited 3100 V6 / 1995 Buick Century Special 3100 V6 / 2001 Chevy S-10 LS 2.2L

Quote Originally Posted by ekarjala View Post
    I can't wait till the new year when I have this baby parked in the workshop to tinker with all winter.
    Should be fun! There's enough accumulated knowledge in this forum to provide just about everything you need....but it's more fun to share it. Sadly BookFace is slowly assimilating the forums.

Ken T.

Vehicle
    1990 Buick Century Limited 3300/4T60

this will by first car project i've ever done and i'm really excited for it. im spending the time from now till then building a list of everything that has to be done to do the swap. a list of all tools. and buying some big items like a hoist, engine support bar, tranny jack, air compressor, basically a full machanics set of tools and things. It's so exciting and frustrating i can't just start doing it now.

Vehicle
    1996 Buick Century Limited 3100 V6 / 1995 Buick Century Special 3100 V6 / 2001 Chevy S-10 LS 2.2L

Patience is key. What vehicle do you have?

Ken T.

Vehicle
    1995 buick century custom

I have agree with Ken about being patience . Start collecting parts as you go remember your most likely going to rebuild a motor or transmission before it goes into the car so you have a reliable ride . That's what I am doing but I'm different in what everyone else is doing . Finding parts then Rebuilding them before it goes in but my list is little longer and still being patient . Start by Collecting a complete wiring harness for a l67 and prepping it for your car is the hardest but cheapest to find . Working what wires to run the car and motor and have a full functional car labeling and getting it ready is the biggest challenge . The one thing that people can't take a way or change your way is a dream of doing something to make YOUR ride what you want and feel . But to add you can make a car faster but it can't handle or stop or have control update anything you can while searching . Through the forums tons of ideas and parts around you can make your ride be perfect for your needs hope that helps keith

Vehicle
    1990 Buick Century Limited 3300/4T60

Thanks keith. I've got much of that already in mind. The harness is currently sitting in my trunk getting ready to be labeled and re-checked.

Patience is key. What vehicle do you have?

Ken T.
    I have a 1990 Buick Century Limited 3300 w/4T60

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415