Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: JY run Saturday

Far as I remember there is no peeiling but I will get you a pic of the best one and a quote for shipping.
    1989 Formula 350, 2002 Bonneville SE
    DON
    "The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised."

Vehicle
    GMC Envoy XUV, Pontiac Aztek GT

The AC control I got from another member turned out to be bad. So I am still in search of a 86-89 STE ONLY AC Control please...
    Brian - Carpe Diem

I dont have to love my president, or any god, to love my country!!
    More people have died in the name of "God" than in all wars combined thruout history
    01 Pontiac Aztek GT AWD 125k - 04 GMC Envoy SLT XUV 192k - 05 Buick Rendezvous CXL Sport Plus 61k

Quote Originally Posted by Pontiac6ksteawd View Post
    The AC control I got from another member turned out to be bad. So I am still in search of a 86-89 STE ONLY AC Control please...
    Brian I really dont want to give up one of the ones from the 2 here but I know I should instead of being STINGY! At the u-pull-it here the plain ones are $14 so lets say $30 plus shipping. I dont really want to be stuck in your shoes when I want to get the 2 going but that isnt moving soo fast right now sooooo.
    DON
    "The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised."

Vehicle
    GMC Envoy XUV, Pontiac Aztek GT

Give me a few days, gonna recheck my local yards over the weekend and see what I come up with.
    Brian - Carpe Diem

I dont have to love my president, or any god, to love my country!!
    More people have died in the name of "God" than in all wars combined thruout history
    01 Pontiac Aztek GT AWD 125k - 04 GMC Envoy SLT XUV 192k - 05 Buick Rendezvous CXL Sport Plus 61k

OK. I am not trying to gouge you but I really want to get that car running someday. It has less miles on it than the Red one. I also had my cousins husband build a new rear frame rail for me so I kind of have to get it going now.

Just let me know and I will go out and pull it for you.
    DON

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910