Thread: Automotive poseurdom at its finest

Vehicle
    1996 Buick Century wagon, 1992 Buick Century sedan, 1993 Buick Century wagon

Question Automotive poseurdom at its finest

Inspired by our new friend Rando and his mangled Ciera, I wish to bring you more examples of terrible things done to cars.

Exhibit A: this Celica

Its a stock engined FWD celica with a hood scoop suited to a hotrod hooked up to a dryer hose. Also the car has been given huge rear drag tires, a wheelie bar and a nos bottle, but its still a FWD shitbox.

Exhibit B: this Mustang

I think if I look at it anymore I will have an aneurysm.

Exhibit C: this Cavalier

I don't even know.
    Daniel
    Kaiser George IX: 1996 Buick Century Special wagon. 214-SFI. 214k miles. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. First documented LX9 swap in an A-body! Click here to read my build thread!
    Goldilocks: 1992 Buick Century Special sedan. 204-MFI. 132k miles.
    Susana: 1993 Buick Century Custom wagon. 204-MFI. 121k miles. Garage ornament. Waiting for an LR4.

Vehicle
    1986 Celeb Wagon 2.5

ok that cavalier is freakin bad ass.
    "Pontiac, Of Course"
    1990 Pontiac Turbo Grand Prix 3.1T
    1998 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T
    1999 Audi A6 Quattro Wagon
    1991 Audi 200 Auto
    1980 VW Dasher Diesel

Virtual - Members here take an ordinary image of a car and modify it using adobe photoshop.

Real McCoy

Vehicle
    GMC Envoy XUV, Pontiac Aztek GT

That Cavalier is hot... I dont like the BMW fenders, or the body kit, but i love the paint, doors, and what I can see of the interior.

The Celica, who cares, its jap crap, and thats what you are supposed to screw up..
    Brian - Carpe Diem

I dont have to love my president, or any god, to love my country!!
    More people have died in the name of "God" than in all wars combined thruout history
    01 Pontiac Aztek GT AWD 125k - 04 GMC Envoy SLT XUV 192k - 05 Buick Rendezvous CXL Sport Plus 61k

I like the Cavi too
    -Andy

'86 Eurosport VR coupe
    '86 Eurosport sedan
    '88 Eurosport VR coupe
    '89 Eurosport wagon

Vehicle
    cartruckcartruckcarcarcarcarcarcar

The Cav would be 100% better without the played-out & PITA Lambo doors. Suicide doors on the other hand........

That Mustang hurts my brain. I almost bought a 65 fastback back in the 90's & kick myself for not doing it. It even had the nice chrome wheels & the rally gauges & foglamps......
    So Many A's I have a 5.0 GPA!!
    • 1988 Century Limited
    • 1986 Celebrity Eurosport coupe
    • 1986 Celebrity Eurosport CL coupe (parts car)
    • 1985 Celebrity sedan
    • 1982 Celebrity CL coupe

Non contributing members: 15 Verano, 06 Silverado, 90 Lumina, 89 S-10, 88 Golf Cabriolet

Vehicle
    93 cutlass ciera s 3.3l, k&n intake, dynomax exhaust, tach, guages, custom paint, audio etc.

Im sort of in awe with that celica...I mean..alot of money went into the few parts that are on it...and...idk what to say I guess...All that money could have made that car ACTUALLY fast. lol

The slicks mounted to a solid axle..thats just hilarious. The chute, the cage, the slicks and the body work, all that craps exspensive. This dude should be steralized.

Quote Originally Posted by cutlassburnin View Post
    Im sort of in awe with that celica...I mean..alot of money went into the few parts that are on it...and...idk what to say I guess...All that money could have made that car ACTUALLY fast. lol

The slicks mounted to a solid axle..thats just hilarious. The chute, the cage, the slicks and the body work, all that craps exspensive. This dude should be steralized.
    Dude those are lthe god of fart cans! For those who think those cars all look goofy you must go here and see there's actually worse cars out there:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3874160&page=1
    -John

"Do you got a V8 in that Cutlass or something" -Some drunk hoosier barbecuing at a park

Although, I do not think that Rando's Ciera has been mangled yet, only if his lift mod goes horribly wrong. I don't consider his car a fail at all, its not bad just not my cup of tea is all. This ciera is horrible though:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3146906
    -John

"Do you got a V8 in that Cutlass or something" -Some drunk hoosier barbecuing at a park

Vehicle
    93 cutlass ciera s 3.3l, k&n intake, dynomax exhaust, tach, guages, custom paint, audio etc.

see those are sort of like the wheels I wanted in the first place, only wayyy smaller..pretty much stock size with a lower profile tire. But after having a pot hole blow out TWO of my tires at once on my other set of rims Im done with lower profile tires..plus my stockies ride nicer.

Vehicle
    1989 Chevrolet Celebrity

hey, i like that cavi too. The bumpers may be a little much, and its dropped way to much, and get rid of the lambo doors. I like just about everything else about it. The body kit wouldnt be that bad if the front bumper werent so gaudy. I love the wheels, and the paint.
    1989 Celebrity 2.8l v6 115,000 miles
    Cold Air Intake-----------------------Trans-am Spoiler
    Cherry Bomb Turbo Muffler------225/50/R16 Hankook's
    Custom Dual Exhaust Setup---Alpine CDA-D855
    MA-Audio 12" Sub------------------Soundstorm Amp
    --------Custom "firm/lowered" suspension---------

Vehicle
    1996 Buick Century wagon, 1992 Buick Century sedan, 1993 Buick Century wagon

How about this?
    Daniel
    Kaiser George IX: 1996 Buick Century Special wagon. 214-SFI. 214k miles. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. First documented LX9 swap in an A-body! Click here to read my build thread!
    Goldilocks: 1992 Buick Century Special sedan. 204-MFI. 132k miles.
    Susana: 1993 Buick Century Custom wagon. 204-MFI. 121k miles. Garage ornament. Waiting for an LR4.

Vehicle
    my 2 feet

the hell. thats actually pretty cool if you think about it! lol. sure its not gonna be a RACER or anything...it sure as hell is UNIQUE!