Quote Originally Posted by rarecarvr View Post
Good to hear you are doing well Troy,life sometimes is never predictable.
I recall reading about the ordeal you went through on the yahoo group earlier.
I've had my share of nightmares that would take too much time to go over.
A lot of us are just getting old-it stinks!
I'm not like I used to be-l find myself having to use reading glasses more often
& fell breaking my ribs last year-I'm still not 100% yet.
Back pain comes & goes-ugh.
I hope to get up your way sometime soon-have not been able to travel far or much the last few years.
I'll try to post more often but like I mentioned internet access & free time is a problem.
If you find yourself in PA anytime in the future I can make time to meet up-I'm a little closer to MI now hehe.
Thanks, I've got 9 acres with agricultural zoning so if you are up here with your trailer there's plenty of room. I remember before you passed 4 miles from my house. I'm 18 miles from there now but all good paved roads. Still no good internet but they say it's coming next year.

I'd really like to make a trip sometime. For a lot of years car rides had been making me really sick but it's improved a lot since my last surgery. Hoping this one fixes the rest. I think it would be cool to meet up with High Mileage sometime, he still drives a-bodys and I always liked his stories like Frank's formerly saved Celebrity wagon and his winter trips. Just no Chili's, I remember reading about that.

I still have those parts you let me use. Kinda felt bad because our urethane department was down the hill and was a free for all to tinker, shortly after they moved it into the main shop with no government projects allowed. But I'm still there after 21 years, job security.