Thread: 84 Skylark T-type

Vehicle
    81 Sport Omega, 78 Lesabre Turbo Coupe

Default 84 Skylark T-type

I've seen this advertised before, he has it listed again. This time he's only asking 1800. For those who seen the earlier craigslist ad it didn't look too bad. Now only asking 1,800. If it were closer to me I'd sure jump on it. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/1684365643.html

Good grief, that ad is horrible! Generic pics and it will "smoke most anything on the road", lol. Maybe if it were still 1984
    -Andy

'86 Eurosport VR coupe
    '86 Eurosport sedan
    '88 Eurosport VR coupe
    '89 Eurosport wagon

Vehicle
    1996 Buick Century wagon, 1992 Buick Century sedan, 1993 Buick Century wagon

Well, it's not exactly a heavy car, and the VIN Z 2.8 makes good power, so yeah, it can probably take a Civic DX or something.
    Daniel
    Kaiser George IX: 1996 Buick Century Special wagon. 214-SFI. 214k miles. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. First documented LX9 swap in an A-body! Click here to read my build thread!
    Goldilocks: 1992 Buick Century Special sedan. 204-MFI. 132k miles.
    Susana: 1993 Buick Century Custom wagon. 204-MFI. 121k miles. Garage ornament. Waiting for an LR4.

Vehicle

The ad he posted a while back had pics of the actual car and it looked pretty decent. White/grey.

Vehicle
    1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera, 2007 Subaru Legacy GT

It may look good but most people are going to assume that if you post the brochure pics only that the car is a rusted out piece of crap.

Vehicle

The pictures showed it is a complete car but the paint was showing its age. I'll email him and see if I can get some pics.

Vehicle
    my 2 feet

is the 4 speed a stickshifter?
    "All art is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."
    -N.S.K. Neuer Slowenian Kunst
    proud former owner of 83 Ciera Brougham Coupe (may her new owners repair her and get her on the road as she deserves to be!)
    Pics of MAxine here! 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Brougham Coupe

Vehicle
    1996 Buick Century wagon, 1992 Buick Century sedan, 1993 Buick Century wagon

Yeah, it's a Muncie four speed manual. Pretty good box—Fiero guys use them behind much more powerful engines than that 2.8 without issues.
    Daniel
    Kaiser George IX: 1996 Buick Century Special wagon. 214-SFI. 214k miles. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. First documented LX9 swap in an A-body! Click here to read my build thread!
    Goldilocks: 1992 Buick Century Special sedan. 204-MFI. 132k miles.
    Susana: 1993 Buick Century Custom wagon. 204-MFI. 121k miles. Garage ornament. Waiting for an LR4.

Vehicle
    my 2 feet

this skylark is an X body, right? not the previous downsized RWD A-body like the Buick Century Sports Coupe and the Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon? hmmmwhoever buys this should restore it! arent the X bodies like just under 2800 pounds all told?
    "All art is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."
    -N.S.K. Neuer Slowenian Kunst
    proud former owner of 83 Ciera Brougham Coupe (may her new owners repair her and get her on the road as she deserves to be!)
    Pics of MAxine here! 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Brougham Coupe