Thread: hey Daniel! this U body's for ya!

Vehicle
    my 2 feet

Default hey Daniel! this U body's for ya!

yes thats right. a black stretched Oldsmobile Silhouette limo!

check out the interior! looks roooooooomy! pretty damn nifty way of utilizing the fact there isn't another door, and having the space to put in a HDTV along with a niiiice couch like environment...bonus poitns for not having a trans tunner or exhaust tunnel in the floor...

the comments on youdrivewhat site about this made me a little sad though, especially the misidentification of it as Lumina APV.. though not many people would know the difference...hopefully the owner of it gave it a much more decent powerplant than a 3.1 TBI engine
    "All art is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."
    -N.S.K. Neuer Slowenian Kunst
    proud former owner of 83 Ciera Brougham Coupe (may her new owners repair her and get her on the road as she deserves to be!)
    Pics of MAxine here! 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Brougham Coupe

Vehicle
    none

Actually, that IS a Lumina APV. Olds didn't have the thin chrome strip across the grille. It's much nicer than this one...

Alan Moore - TOAD Roadside - Worthington, OH

08 Cobalt LT sedan, black, 209K, Doordash and UberEATS beater

Vehicle
    1996 Buick Century wagon, 1992 Buick Century sedan, 1993 Buick Century wagon

That's hot.
    Daniel
    Kaiser George IX: 1996 Buick Century Special wagon. 214-SFI. 201k miles. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. Transmission time, again. First documented LX9 swap in an A-body! Click here to read my build thread!
    Goldilocks: 1992 Buick Century Special sedan. 204-MFI. 132k miles. Current DD.
    Susana: 1993 Buick Century Custom wagon. 204-MFI. 121k miles. Garage ornament. Waiting for an LR4.

Vehicle
    1996 Oldsmobile Ciera

That thing is actually really cool. I can just imagine driving all my crazy drunk friends around in that. lol
    Oldsmobile Quality. Feel It.