Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113
Results 1,681 to 1,685 of 1685

Thread: What Did You Do to Your A-Body Today?

Finally, I'm done installing the new radiator and hoses.

Vehicle
    1989 Celebrity CL 4 door 3.1, 1989 Cutlass Cruiser 3.1

I took it out a couple times but it?s been put away for good for the season. First snow was Friday and more snow coming tomorrow. I was able to do a couple half days at work last week. Hoping I can do more this week as I feel better.

Did the brakes and cleaned the engine bay. I also found a good deal on a Dynomax muffler from 4wheelonline so I ordered one.

Vehicle
    1989 Celebrity CL 4 door 3.1, 1989 Cutlass Cruiser 3.1

While I was in the hospital, the mice got into my Celebrity. Shredded the underhood liner and packed it all over. At least they didn?t chew any wires. They also crapped in the interior, and packed the blower housing. So today I cleaned the whole interior with a 1:9 bleach solution to disinfect everything. Including under the back seat. I did the same under the hood once I cleaned up all the seeds and insulation. All I gotta do now is clean the blower housing.

It was nice seeing my work of rebuilding the axle mounts and floorpan is all still in good shape after 7 years.

Vehicle
    1992 Century Special 1996 Century Custom

Quote Originally Posted by tlc1976 View Post
    While I was in the hospital, the mice got into my Celebrity. Shredded the underhood liner and packed it all over. At least they didn?t chew any wires. They also crapped in the interior, and packed the blower housing. So today I cleaned the whole interior with a 1:9 bleach solution to disinfect everything. Including under the back seat. I did the same under the hood once I cleaned up all the seeds and insulation. All I gotta do now is clean the blower housing.

It was nice seeing my work of rebuilding the axle mounts and floorpan is all still in good shape after 7 years.
    Excellent way to sanitize, but sorry to hear about the mess. Hope you are doing better.

We are in a very active Hantavirus area here. We had to bleach all sorts of stuff we brought in from the military range (desert) for use on base in our office. Those filthy bastards are in everything just outside of town. They caused so much damage in our office out there.
    Last edited by CorvairGeek; 11-13-2020 at 01:00 PM.
    Jerry