Thread: 3100 and 3400 Facebook page

Default 3100 and 3400 Facebook page

I know this seems to be a bit off topic and I am the newbie of the group page but what about your thoughts on a GM 3100 ,3400 and other GM 60 degree engine Facebook page ? I am having problems uploading pictures . I don't want to try take away from this forum in anyway. Please tell me what you think.

Guess it was a bad idea..sorry all

Vehicle
    1995 buick century custom

I don't think it was a bad idea just you have to be cautious since there is a few 60degree pages on Facebook . Don't be sorry at all my friend I know there is a a-body Facebook page as well as Fwd gm on Facebook cause I am a member of one . I think it's about how you word it tho . See this community is a strong group so don't have to worry about people leaving or anything like that it's a dedication of people through all years of the line up of the cars some guys know the older a-bodies some know the newer ones . Can't hurt to try have a good night Keith

I tried too search on Facebook for the 60 degree engine or the 3100,3400 and I didn't see any

I haven't yet seen any in 2020, pretty embarasing.

Yeah, it has already been 4 years and i still can not find any proper groups related to the 60 degree engine. Dude, i guess it deserves some recognition, don't you think? It has been 4 years since you have posted this thread, and nothing really changed from this point of view. I was really thinking about opening an instagram page dedicated to the inline 6 engine. I am ready to get it started but i am facing some little, or maybe not that little problems. I do not know how to gain popularity, how to promote it. I don't really want to buy real instagram followers, as it is the worst possible idea. Do you have any idea regarding this issue?
    Last edited by JesFras; 08-21-2020 at 01:19 PM.