Thread: 1986 Century Gran Sport

Vehicle
    1986 GS (2), 87 Grand National

Default 1986 Century Gran Sport

I have two Century Gran Sport Cars for sale. Both were running when parked and both are all original cars. The better of the two is $2750, the other is $2000. Have an extra set of body aero parts, spoiler, etc. that was unique to the GS. Have lots of unique parts like CD holder for console, etc. Call me for details or pics. Great cars, just too old to attempt restoration anymore. Also have decal kits. (Wow).
    RM 817-308-7303 or email at rmaness@verizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by namsg6 View Post
    I have two Century Gran Sport Cars for sale. Both were running when parked and both are all original cars. The better of the two is $2750, the other is $2000. Have an extra set of body aero parts, spoiler, etc. that was unique to the GS. Have lots of unique parts like CD holder for console, etc. Call me for details or pics. Great cars, just too old to attempt restoration anymore. Also have decal kits. (Wow).
    RM 817-308-7303 or email at rmaness@verizon.net
    Price on a decal kit?

Vehicle
    1996 Buick Century wagon, 1992 Buick Century sedan, 1993 Buick Century wagon

I'd like to see some pictures, at least.
    Daniel
    Kaiser George IX: 1996 Buick Century Special wagon. 213-SFI. 186k miles. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. First documented LX9 swap in an A-body! Click here to read my build thread!
    Goldilocks: 1992 Buick Century Special sedan. 204-MFI. 112k miles. Will be the wife's car soon.
    Susana: 1993 Buick Century Custom wagon. 204-MFI. 121k miles. Garage ornament. Waiting for... some fun!