Thread: 1986 Oldsmobile Ciera Brougham for sale in Michigan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 1986 Oldsmobile Ciera Brougham for sale in Michigan

OK, I have had zero luck selling this in Northern Michigan, so I'm taking it here. The car must be sold by winter and I will work with the buyer to figure out an equitable way to share transportation costs.

This 1986 Olds Cutlass Ciera Brougham that needs a new motor. I bought the car and a replacement motor with the intention of replacing it until I discovered the motor I bought was for a RWD configuration.

The car is loaded, and I mean loaded. It's in excellent shape with good paint, chrome and cladding. The interior is excellent. It's got all the options. The car is too nice to junk, but would be a great source of parts, especially if one would like to upgrade to the Brougham interior.

The car will start and run to get it on a trailer, but cannot be driven any distance. I believe it has bad head gaskets as it fills the overflow tank with steaming bubbles upon warm up.

If you'd like further info, more photos or to discuss transportation options, email me: goldnrod24[at]hotmail[dot]com

My asking price is $695, but as I mentioned above it must go before the snow flies as sitting outside will ruin it.

Thanks,
    Randy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Vehicle
    1996 Buick Century Limited 3100 V6 / 1995 Buick Century Special 3100 V6 / 2001 Chevy S-10 LS 2.2L

Wow, that does look nice. Apparently a 2.8. She's clean, and appears to have been spared much rust. Unfortunately my barn is full.

Ken T.

Vehicle
    1993 Buick Century 3300 V6

Yup, that is a nice car. Gotta get more eyes on that baby, someone will snag that sucker up.

Last call before I part out this beautiful car. $500 as is.

Of if you want parts, hit me up.

goldnrod24 [at] hotmail [dot] com

Sold.

Vehicle
    GMC Envoy XUV, Pontiac Aztek GT

Good deal.. Are they going to rebuild it?
    Brian - Carpe Diem

I dont have to love my president, or any god, to love my country!!
    More people have died in the name of "God" than in all wars combined thruout history
    01 Pontiac Aztek GT AWD 125k - 04 GMC Envoy SLT XUV 192k - 05 Buick Rendezvous CXL Sport Plus 61k