Thread: Any VR parts around

Vehicle
    86 Celebrity Eurosport Convertable

Default Any VR parts around

I have an 86 Eurosport convert. I’d like to put a VR body kit on it. Any chance there’s someone with the parts wanting to sell them and be willing to ship to Canada!
    '86 Celebrity Eurosport Convertible, '94 Grand Prix (winter beater), '96 Blazer 4x4, '77 Chevy 4x4

Vehicle
    1996 Buick Century wagon, 1992 Buick Century sedan, 1993 Buick Century wagon

Shipping is going to be heinous, I can already tell you, just because of how large the parts are.

I have an '87 VR spoiler. Some of the mounting studs are broken, but they will be hidden when installed. I have no idea how much it would cost to ship from Las Vegas, NV, to Winnipeg. I can try to find out if you tell me your postal code.
    Daniel
    Kaiser George IX: 1996 Buick Century Special wagon. 214-SFI. 201k miles. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. Transmission time, again. First documented LX9 swap in an A-body! Click here to read my build thread!
    Goldilocks: 1992 Buick Century Special sedan. 204-MFI. 132k miles. Current DD.
    Susana: 1993 Buick Century Custom wagon. 204-MFI. 121k miles. Garage ornament. Waiting for an LR4.

Vehicle
    86 Celebrity Eurosport Convertable

If you don’t mind checking shipping try 56735 it’s a US parcel pick I can drive the hour to.

Vehicle
    GMC Envoy XUV, Pontiac Aztek GT

All the VR parts have been bought by RareCarVR (Mitch), and last I knew, he is not parting with them. He needs them for his A-Body museum (Has ALLOT of A-Bodys, Verts, Diesels, AWD's, VR's (Wagon, Sedan, Coupe), police package, as well as TGP's , and who knows what else.. GOOD LUCK!
    Brian - Carpe Diem

I dont have to love my president, or any god, to love my country!!
    More people have died in the name of "God" than in all wars combined thruout history
    01 Pontiac Aztek GT AWD 125k - 04 GMC Envoy SLT XUV 192k - 05 Buick Rendezvous CXL Sport Plus 61k

Do you still talk to him? I've been curious lately if he was still keeping at it with all the cars or if he has lost interest.
    -Andy

'86 Eurosport VR coupe
    '86 Eurosport sedan
    '88 Eurosport VR coupe
    '89 Eurosport wagon

Vehicle
    GMC Envoy XUV, Pontiac Aztek GT

I talked to him last year, he came out for a visit, and I took him up to the mountains to go ATV'ing. Have not talked to him since. I know he bought a house in Pennsylvania.
    Brian - Carpe Diem

I dont have to love my president, or any god, to love my country!!
    More people have died in the name of "God" than in all wars combined thruout history
    01 Pontiac Aztek GT AWD 125k - 04 GMC Envoy SLT XUV 192k - 05 Buick Rendezvous CXL Sport Plus 61k