Thread: New pics from the park!

Vehicle
    1995 Olds Cutlass Ciera SL 3100

Default New pics from the park!

....just finished washing and detailing "Bud." And yes those are deer whistles. I just never got around to taking them off, although I've never seen a deer while on the road in this vehicle (knock on wood).

My two boys. The oldest is Wyatt (20 months) and Logan is his new baby brother (3 weeks):

Thanks,
    Andy

Sure is a clean one
    -Andy

'86 Eurosport VR coupe
    '86 Eurosport sedan
    '88 Eurosport VR coupe
    '89 Eurosport wagon

Congrats on the kids!

I promise you one thing: The boys will mess up your interior in no time if they get the chance!

Old like good wine...

Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by 86euro View Post
    Sure is a clean one

Thank you! I try my best to take as good care of it as I can. It's not without it's blemishes though. I did notice a small (like a pinhead) bubble of what I think could be rust developing under near the bottom of the drivers side front door. It could just be a spec of dirt under the paint from the factory too. As it stands right now, I would probably take my car to Wagner Autobody and have it repainted in the next few years. At that time I would also have a eurosport body kit put on. I plan on having this car a long time.

Congrats on the kids!

I promise you one thing: The boys will mess up your interior in no time if they get the chance!
    It's already started. LOL. Wyatt tries to put his feet on the back of the seat. I'm setting the rules tight now with no food or drink in the car. Hey, worst comes to worst and they start to mess it up, I'll just put some seat covers on till they get older.

Today Wyatt grabbed the coarse brush I had used on the hubcaps on went up to the car and started to brush it against saying "I clean! I clean." I got him really quick before anything happened but it was cute.

NE of The 8th Most Dangerous City in America
    Vehicle
    87/88 Eurosport VR

Did you know that the seat belt reciever looks just like the place where quarters are supposed to go? Give some change to a 2 year old to play with in the back seat, and thats where it'll end up. Been there.
    Check out my VR at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/805391 and at the definitive source of Eurosport VR information http://www.eurosportvr.com

Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by mickstan_VR View Post
    Did you know that the seat belt reciever looks just like the place where quarters are supposed to go? Give some change to a 2 year old to play with in the back seat, and thats where it'll end up. Been there.
    Holy crap! I didn't think of that. Geez, quick, everyone who has kids tell me what to expect!

Light Driftwood Metallic 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera

Mods: K&N performance airfilter, Pilot fog lights, Addco front and rear swaybars, 2.5" cat-back exhaust w/ Hooker Aerochamber muffler.

NE of The 8th Most Dangerous City in America
    Vehicle
    87/88 Eurosport VR

You NEVER know what to expect ....thats what makes it fun...its not just a job, its an adventure!

Oh, and watch out for what goes into the tape slot of your stock radio. You'd be amazed at what will fit in there. French fries will somehow find thier way from the back seat into the trunk, and into the a/c vents if you're not careful.
    Check out my VR at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/805391 and at the definitive source of Eurosport VR information http://www.eurosportvr.com

Vehicle
    cartruckcartruckcarcarcarcarcarcar

You NEVER know what to expect ....thats what makes it fun...its not just a job, its an adventure!

Oh, and watch out for what goes into the tape slot of your stock radio. You'd be amazed at what will fit in there. French fries will somehow find thier way from the back seat into the trunk, and into the a/c vents if you're not careful.
    Soooo true! This is why I dont let my daughter have anything but water in my vehicles. You should see the inside of my wifes Spectra.....its friggen scary!!!
    So Many A's I have a 5.0 GPA!!
    • 1988 Century Limited
    • 1986 Celebrity Eurosport coupe
    • 1986 Celebrity Eurosport CL coupe (parts car)
    • 1985 Celebrity sedan
    • 1982 Celebrity CL coupe

Non contributing members: 15 Verano, 06 Silverado, 90 Lumina, 89 S-10, 88 Golf Cabriolet

Vehicle
    cartruckcartruckcarcarcarcarcarcar

BTW, that is an extremely nice Ciera.....I really like the gold color & it does not seem to be so common. And your steering wheel......its not worn through at all, I hate how those newer wheels wear through to that black backing on the high mileage cars.
    So Many A's I have a 5.0 GPA!!
    • 1988 Century Limited
    • 1986 Celebrity Eurosport coupe
    • 1986 Celebrity Eurosport CL coupe (parts car)
    • 1985 Celebrity sedan
    • 1982 Celebrity CL coupe

Non contributing members: 15 Verano, 06 Silverado, 90 Lumina, 89 S-10, 88 Golf Cabriolet

Darn right it is!! My 15 month old daughter...ok, she'll be 16 months old on the first of june.... she loves the car... in a mall's parkinglot with hundreds of cars, she walked straight to the Bluesmobilel, knowing it was "hers".

Whenever I put her inside the car's front passenger seat, she demand to have the seatbelt on PROPERLY.

Of course I am her father and am overly proud of her every single step..... but she is just too darn intelligent to be a one year old.

Just a wonderful adorable child.... which means that I feel like every other parent SHOULD feel.

Life is good....
    Old like good wine...

Damn you with the newest car on here. Lookin nice.
    1989 Formula 350, 2002 Bonneville SE
    DON
    "The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised."